Special! - 1

- ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ -

[Nagito POV]
*Knock Knock Knock*
"Coming! Oh hey Nagito!" Y/n cheerfully said, "Hey [Y/n]!" I said happily, I was so happy to see her again, I was planning to confess to her today... "Are you ready for our class Christmas party!?" She seemed so happy and excited, "Yep let's go!" I took her hand and walked her to my cable and opened the passenger side, "Heh.. Thank you!" She said look up to me with a smile, "Mhm!".

~Time skip~

As we arrived to Izuru's House which a lot of other friends lived, we walked in and we got greeted with a bunch of merry Christmas and Hello's, "Hey... Don't tell me... You and [Y/n] are a thing now.." Kazuichi said confused, "Of course they are Idiot!" Fuyuhiko said while jabbing his elbow into Kazuichi's, "Heh... No... not yet anyways.." I said while looking away, "NO WAY!! YOU CONFESSING TO HER!! WHEN! WHEN!" Kazuichi yelled, "Hey please keep it down" I said shyly

[Y/n]'s POV

"Hey Izuru!" I said "How have you been?" "It's been... " I cut him off "Boring am I right?" I said guessing, "Surprisingly not.." Izuru said chuckling, "Really!" "Yep.."
*Click click click*
"IT'S SECRET SANTA TIME!!" Nekomaru yelled, "HELL YEA!" Akane Screamed while running up to me, "Thank you so much Akane!" "No proms!"

~Time Skip~

After everyone got their presents... Nagito came up to me "Hey [Y/n]! Would you like to hang out with me after the party?" He asked "Sure! Where would we go tho?" I asked, i wonder why he wants to hang out tonight? "You'll see!". When dinner started.. "Can I have everyone's attention!?" Izuru Shout "Can we have a toast to Chiaki?".

(Some words lol)

"TO CHIAKI!"

After we ate it was about 8 pm "Hey, Ready to go?" Nagito asked "Sure!"

~Time Skip lol~

Soon we arrived to a hill full of flowers, Nagito bent down too pick some up "Here you go!" He handed me some of my favorite flowers "Thank you Nagito!"

Nagito's POV

I can't wait any longer..

"Hey [Y/n]?"

"Yea?"

"You don't.. have a boyfriend.. do you?"

"No! Of course not! I would tell you if I did, but I like someone, but I'm not sure if he likes me back.."

"Well.. Who is he?"

"I rather not say.. but why do you ask?"

"Uhm.. well.."

I grabbed a present I got for [Y/n], it was a ring with a little diamond in the middle..

"Sorry.. but this is really hard for me to say.. especially when you a ultimate and I'm just worthless-"

"Nagito.. your not worthless.. Nagito... your my shining piece of hope!"

My eyes opened to what she said... it kept ringing in my head.. "Piece of hope!"

"Well... Here...!" I handed her my present for her

"Thank you so much Nagito.. Woahh... is this a real diamond!"

"Y-yeah.. heh.."

"Thank you so much!"

"I-I uhm.. love you [Y/n].."

My heart stopped beating, I just knew I wasn't going to be loved back.. but instead I felt something else... I open my eye to see [Y/n]'s face right in front of mine... and her lips right on mine...

[Y/n]'s POV

As I heard him say that I just sorta went for it... I kissed him on the lips hoping he would pull me closer.. and he did... as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me deeper into the kiss...

"so does that make a couple now?" I asked after pulling away from the kiss "Yeah if you want too.." He shyly said.. his face was still red because of what just happened "Yea of course I do!"

Nagito's POV

When she pulled away I got a little upset because I wanted to keeping kissing her. We officially became a couple and when we arrived to her house... "Goodnight my little four leaf clover!" I said chuckling as she started to walk inside her house "Hey.. don't tell me your leaving already?" [Y/n] whined. "Well... yea?" I said chuckling, she pulled me by my hand and locked the door behind us, and then pulling me up stairs to her bedroom and throwing both of us on the bed, "Hey.. Uh [Y/n]?" "Yes?" She said while cuddling up into my chest "I love you.." "I love you too.." and then she drifted of to sleep and so did I

(Merry Christmas guys! uh okay so its not yet but still.. uh this is really crappy bc its my first fan fic and I dont write this type of stuff.. also sorry that it isnt more of [Y/n]'s pov but uhh yea have a good day/night!)

- ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ -