11

Bro if you are still reading this and I love you <3 ALSO INA TRY TO UPDATE EVERY OTHER THURSDAY!!! ALSO MIGHT GO BACK AND UPDATE THINGY TO WHERE ITS {P/p} (Preferred Pronouns) AND SUMMER IS HERE SO I WILL UPDATE MORE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A UPDATE ABOUT FANFIC KK HAVE FUN

- ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ -

I tried to quickly get back to my cottage, as I ran inside I grabbed a pen, using my mouth to open it also opening the book and reading through it... Wait why did I need the book? Why? What? As I read through it I saw a few names pop up like 'Junko' and 'Makoto'. I didn't know who those people were... I wonder if Monokuma knew who they were... maybe even Monomi, I went outside my cottage and yelled for Monokuma. "Monokuma!" And not long after that he soon arrived, "What do you want human pen!?" He yelled at me, "I just wanted to know who was Junko and Makoto?". He stayed silent, "Nope don't know them!" "What-" then he disappeared.. "That.. Bitch.." I muttered under my breath and then I soon but the book in my bag and ran to go meet with Hajime again. While running to the 2nd island I ran into Nagito... making me fall backwards, "Oww... " I said grabbing my head and looking up seeing Nagito reaching his hand down to me... his hair waving with the air... the sun light hitting him just perfectly... making me gaze at him for a little bit, "[Y/n]? Are you okay?" "Yeah, you just looked really nice!" I said taking his hand and dusting my skirt. I look up to see Nagito's face, which was really red. "Nagito! Are you okay?" I worry grabbing his cheeks, making him even more red, "Y-Yeah I'm good.." I think he started malfunctioning... "Oh well, if you are okay then I am okay!" I smile my classic smile and then I grab his wrist and started running to the 2nd island again. We soon met up with Hajime at a Diner. We walk inside and I see Hajime and Fuyuhiko. Fuyuhiko was eating and yelling at Hajime, after their conversation I walked up to Hajime tapping on his shoulder. "Well I'm back! What did you write down so far?" I asked him, he looked behind me in disgust... staring at Nagito. "Okay well don't speak to me cool I guess" I say rolling my eye and crossing my arms, dropping Nagito's hand who was also staring back at Hajime in disgust. I soon just walked away, also pushing Nagito closer to Hajime, "Just kiss already!" I yelled at them, after I pushed Nagito they both stared at eachother blushing... "Damn, I guess I'll just go hangout with Ibuki then and soon Hajime and Nagito looked surprised and stared at me while I walked out.

~ 3rd Person POV ~

"Bro, if you want to follow her then go! Fuck off!" Fuyuhiko yelled. Nagito and Hajime soon ran out of the diner looking for [Y/n]. Meanwhile [Y/n] was at the beach house, she had heard screaming. "...Ah...Ayaaaaaaggggghh!" It had sounded like Ibuki, 'Oh no! What happened to my wife?' She asked herself she quickly ran to Ibuki asking whats wrong.

~ [Y/n]'s POV ~

"Ohno...ohnoohnoohno...!" Ibuki spoke fast, "What happened?" I asked her worried, "Th-Thisisbad!" Ibuki yelled, putting her hands up, "I'mpanicingsomuchIdon'tevenhavetimetospavemywords!". "Butwhatishappening!" I said grabbing her hands. "Th-The killing... The killing started again!" Her mouth bubbled, "What!?" I panicked, "Look! Over there!" She pointed, scared I slowly looked over to where she was pointing. When I look over I see Nekomaru and Akane fighting, "MUDADADADADADADADA!" Akane yelled while trying to kick Nekomaru, "Your speed is adequate, but it's still not enough! Each blow you land is too soft!" Nekomaru yells. "I don't think they are murdering eachother, I think they are training-" I say but kept getting cut of my the loud screaming and yelling from Akane and Nekomaru, "...What was that? You're gonna win? Against me? That's quite ABSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURDDDDDDD!!!" he yelled punching Akane in the stomach. Both me and Ibuki flich in pain and look away, "Domang that has to hurt!" Ibuki says worried. "For sure." I agree. "GWAAAAAAHHHHHH!" Akane yelled. "...Had enough? Have you learned your lesson!?" Nekomaru said with his normal loud voice, "H-H-He's done it! Nekomaru Nidai's Ultimate Move: Super Body Blow! That's instant death! If she's lucky, she'll live another five minutes at best!" Ibuki yelled looking at me, she was like an announcer at one of those fighting things, but it still made me giggle. Whule Akane and Nekomaru were discussing fighting things I look around, I didn't even realize that there was a beach house here... I walk towards to the beach house and peek inside. "Oh hey [Y/n]! You can come in!" Kazuichi smiles, showing his pointy teeth, "Hey, doesn't this feel awesome! Like a celebrity's beach house or something? The shower is out of order, but the ambience is nice...and the fridge is stocked with loads of drinks... Hehe, plus the beach outside feels so private. It's amazing!" He giggles, "But isn't already private?" I ask him, while scratching the side of my chin. "Hey... don't ruin my dreams like that!" I giggled at his whining, "Hey we should splash around at this private beach!". One of Kazuichi's good qualities... being happy! He sighs, "I wonder what Miss Sonia would look like in a bikini... She should some too! I really want to see her in one" He continues, "You can't!" Monomi suddenly appears. "Whoa! It's here! Why not? Are you trying to interfere with my love affair with Miss Soniw!?" Kazuichi yells. "Changing in the beach house is prohibited! It would bad if a peeking happened!" Monomi said looking worried, "So, you can't change here, but you can go to the beach..." I say, trying to reach for my journal, and then realizing that I don't have it... "Hmm..." I say quietly, "The I'll just have to come here after changing. I'm never gonna give her up!" Kazuichi said proudly, "You might let her down though..." I say, awkwardly smiling a little bit.

- ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ -