5

- ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ -

While I was waiting in my cottage I heard a knock on the door.
"Oh Hey Ibuki!" I welcome Ibuki in and we both sit on the bed "Sooo~ can Ibuki see [Y/n]'s curvess!?" Ibuki asked me as she start getting closer to me "Oh.. uhm.. how about we aso the girls I'd they want to go swiming?" I tell Ibuki "And you can seen my curves" "YAAHOOO IBUKI WILL GATHER THE GALS SO GET READY!" Ibuki shouts in excitement

~Time skip~

Us girls fo to the Rocket punch market and get bathing suits, and we try them on. Chiaki got a white with a pink and yellow tint bikini, Peko gets a black bikini, Ibuki gets a bikini that's black with rainbow stripes, Mikan gets a little dark purple bikini, Hiyoko gets a orange one piece, Akane gets a white with blue stripes, Mahiru gets a white with red dots, Sonia gets a wetsuit, and I got a dark green bikini. And when we come out of our cottages we all look at eachother and compliment eachother.
~At the pool~
When we arrive, right when I was about to get in Ibuki stops me.. "WOAAH [Y/N] AS SOME NICE CURVES AND PEKO HAS NICE PUPPIES!" Ibuki compliments us? I think so at least.. "Oh please.. " Peko laughs, I have never heard her so happy before.. "Oh.. uhm.. thank you Ibuki!" I thank Ibuki. While I was just looking around at the girls I saw Mahiru and Hiyoko playing with eachother, Sonia and Akane talking, Ibuki and Mikan having fun, and Me and Peko just sitting next to eachother.. but I felt someone staring at me.. so I look and find Hajime, Kazuichi, and Fuyuhikos staring at me or maybe... other girls.. and when Hajime and Kazuichi noticed that I noticed them they both snap out of their staring and look away with both of their faces red... and Fuyuhiko is staring at Peko... I think..

~Hajime's POV~

While me, Kazuichi and Fuyuhiko were walking from the Store we notice all the girls at the pool.. but only one person caught my attention.. and that was [Y/n]. She was wearing a dark green bikini... it looked to tight on her, so her breast stuck out a lot... like a lot... and I also noticed Kazuichi staring at her with his mouth open and eyes sparkling... so does he also like her too? But when I looked back at [Y/n].. I couldn't help but think perverted thoughts... like her with-... And [Y/n] looks our way.. and so I snapped out of it and awkwardly looked away...

~Y/n POV~

"Oh Hey Hajime, Kazuichi and Fuyuhiko!" I yell catching all of the girls and the three attention... Peko looks up and blushes hard realizing that Fuyuhiko is staring at her.. "O-oh uhm.. hey!" Hajime nervously replies "Come join us you guys!" Ibuki shouts. "Uhm... are you sure..?" Hajime asks "Y-yea it will be l-lots of fun with o-others" Mikan studdered "Awwh Hell yeah!" Kazuichi shouts running to his cottage... and when they all get back.. Kazuichi is in yellow swimming shorts, Hajime in green (like his tie), and Fuyuhiko in black swimming shorts... as they get in Hajime sits next to me and Fuyuhiko sits next to Peko and Kazuichi swims in front of us all. "Hey Hajime!" I say to him... no reply and I look up at him to realize that he is staring at my breast... making me blush and remember this morning... "Hajime? Are you okay?" I ask him "Oh.. I'm sorry.." He apologized "What do you see something you like?" I smirk, Hajime turns red by what I said "U-h uhm.. " He studders and with that I get out of the pool asking Hajime to follow me into my cottage, with my towel around my shoulder, like a cape...
~In the cottage~
As he sit down on the bed he is bright red and very hot.. like temperature wise.. so I push him on the bed and cuddle with him... because I was very cold.

~Hajime's POV~

As [Y/n] push me down on the bed... I started getting hotter and redder... but then she just cuddles with me, which was nice.. but I wish it was more. I cuddle with her back.. wrapping my hands around her waist and pulling her closer.. after a few minutes she gets face to face with me and kisses me.. making me turn very red.. but of course I go deeper into the kiss.. heh Komaeda will be mad...