3

- ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ -

I just can't believe we are being forced to kill eachother, but I'm sure that no one will.. At least I hope... "I should go find my cottage to get changed... " I said, "Oh uh well.. bye then.." Nagito said sweetly, He is always so sweet it's.. adorable, "Ugh.. I don't feel like walking right now.. do by chance have a shirt I can borrow?" I asked, "Uhm well.. I have a shirt and pants, but I think the pants will be too big on you... Oh wait Nevermind! I found a skirt!" Nagito said while looking through his dresser, "Thank you!" As I grab the shirt and skirt to go change... The skirt suprising fit me well! But why did he have a skirt? After I was done l, I started to walk outside, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" A familiar voice screamed "Uwah!!" I screamed jumping back near Nagito, "...Oh it's just you... Wait a minute... What is this... Why is [Y/n] wearing your shirt Nagito?" Kazuichi said weirdly, then he gasped "Could it be!? You two were doin' the deed last night" he smirked, "Uh- erm.. Well uhh.." Nagito's face was a little bit red, "Uh Kazuichi? Why should we tell you if we did or not?" I stated, clearly a little mad, "So you guys did you the Deed!?" Kazuichi's nose started to bleed a little bit, "[Y/n]... Uh.. No we didn't, I just couldn't find her cottage last night l, and she didn't feel like finding it this morning.. so I let her borrow my clothes.." Nagito answered Kazuichi's question. "B-by the way...did you see them?" What was he talking about what's "Them"? "Ahhh man...not good... What the hell are they...? Definitely not good...!" "Hey uh Kazuichi what are you talking about?" I asked "What do you mean by what do I mean!? Did you not see those things last night!?" He shouted at me "Oh Kazuichi... " Nagito laughed "[Y/n] fell asleep early.. so she doesn't know what you mean... " "Oh... Yea heh.. yea right... " Kazuichi looked very shocked for some reason... I dont know why...

~ Time skip ~

Peko ended up having to come pick us up so we could go to the restaurant, I think that's what Kazuichi was originally coming for but he ran away... When me and Nagito arrived to the restaurant the was a conversation going on, "Oh, there you are [Y/n] and Nagito... you're late.. and where is Kazuichi, wasnt he there to tell you to come here?" Byakuya stated, "He.. ran away.. somewhere... not sure" I replied "Man, I always thought that guy was a weak guy!" Akane laughed "Also what is with you wearing Nagito's shirt?" "I uh.. uhm..." I don't know why I was I stuttering so much... "Oh I couldn't find [Y/n]'s cottage last night, so she slept in mine! And I gave her some of my clothes so she didn't have to walk out in dirty clothes!" Nagito replied cheerfully "Ah Make sure he doesn't not touch your body [Y/n]! You do not want him to get pleased without your consent!" Sonia said while running to me "I dont think he did... He said he slept on the floor.." I shyly said "Ah great!" Sonia said, back to the main conversation... "So? Why have you gathered us here?" Mahiru questioned "Not yet...not until Kazuichi arrives."Byuakuya stated "Oh so it was you that told us to meet here.." I said to myself "Makes sense" "Oui! Apparently Monsieur Byakuya has something to tell us!" Ibuki shouted "Really? What?" Hajime asked walking up the staircase "Ah Hajime where have you been? And why are you late" Byakuya asked, he seems mad that he was late.. just like me and Nagito, "Oh we weren't late we were just playing games down stairs.." Chiaki sleepily said "Good now come take a seat!" Byakuya demanded "Obviously, we're here to discuss our strategy for defeatin' that monster!" Akane shouted while cracking her knuckles like she ready to beat someone up "Th-There's no way we can fight that thing... I mean...it has heavy weapons and everything!" Mikan cried "ANYTHINGNIS POSSIBLE WITH A FIGHTING SPIRIT!!!" Nekomaru screamed, man sometimes I wonder if his voice hurts yelling all the time..? "A bold boast... However, let me give you some advice. The truly strong...do not raise their voice so recklessly." Gundham chuckled "Hey, hey! Let's start talking already!" Hiyoko laughed, man the Ultimate are always so happy... I wish I could as happy as them..