Extra but cool 😎😎😎

PLS I FORGOT WHERE IT LEFT OFF AND LIFE UPDATE- I GOT COVID 🤩🤩 MIGHR BE NEGATIVE NOW BUT IDK
AND I MIGHT HONESTLY REWRITE THIS!! LET ME KNOWNIF I SHOULD⁉️⁉️ ANYWAY HERE IS IF YOU DIED, MIGHT BE SPOILERS FOR FUTURE STORY BUT FOR NOW ITS NOT
ALSO USING SHE/THEM FOR THIS STORY IDK WHY BUT I JUST AM

~ Y/N'S POV ~

I was bored... Ibuki's party was later tonight, it was to celebrate Fuyuhiko coming back... but I don't know if I'll go... I mean the first time we had a party someone died. It makes me think I shouldn't go, but I want to because Fuyuhiko is finally healed and from what I heard everyone else is to, I don't want to be a bummer... making my final decision, I decide not to go... being tired I cover up in blankets and fall asleep over time...

~ Later that Night ~

~ Nagito's POV ~

While waiting at Titty Typhoon, Y/N still hasn't shown up... I wait a few minutes, Y/n still hasn't shown up, so I walk in to Titty Typhoon and tell Ibuki that Y/n isn't here. "Awhh... Maybe go to their cottage to see if they are there!! They have to be sleeping in on accident! There is no way she is missing this!" Ibuki shouts. I shrug my shoulders agreeing with her, because it unlikely Y/n is trying to miss this.

When I make it to her cottage I open the door to find them asleep... I slowly try and wake her up... "Y/n...? Wake up, Fuyuhiko's recovery party is happening!". Y/n slowly opens her eyes.

~ Y/N'S POV ~
(YOU ARE LIKE HALF AWAKE HERE!!)

I do nott remember being here... HOW DID I END UP IN TITTY TYPHOON..?! Ibuki was playing metal songs, many of the people there looked like they hated it... I like metal... Just not when I wake up. I was feeling thirsty so I go behind the bar hoping there was water there, to my luck there is! I grabbed a water bottle and cup, place the water down and grab some ice. I turn back to the water bottle to see it mess up a little (Cap open and a drip of water rolling down the bottle). 'Oh... Did someone open it? Thanks whoever did!' I pour the water into the cup, I watch the water go into the cup and ice float down... I slowly take a sip of it and it tasted off... by a lot. I take the cup and sit down, taking sip here and there while I watch Ibuki preform... After her performance...

um... actually

what happened after her preformace...
i'm not dead, right?

I can't remember what happened, but its really cold... but i'm also really hot...?

-

AND THATS IT UNTILL I FIGURE OUT THE REST AND YES I WROTE DOWN Y/N POURING Q WATER VOTTLE IN A CUP IN SUCH DETAIL