10

Hii! Tw - Mention of Bl@@d!

- ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ -

I was quite annoyed with what happened with Nagito, so I went back to check up on Hajime. When I went into his cottage, He was changing, I mean... he did have a little bit of blood on his shirt... "Oh, Hey [Y/n]..." I started getting flustered, "I- um I'm sorry!" I quickly left. After a few minutes, "You can come in now!" Hajime yelled from the other side of the door. I then walked inside of his cottage... "Have you explored the second island yet?" I asked Hajime, "No, but would you like to explore it together?" "Sure why not!". We both started walking towards the 2nd island. I could see Hajime staring at me... admiring all of my features.. I look back at him... Closing my eyes and flashing him a smile. I sense the heat from his cheeks.

~ Hajime's POV ~

While me and [Y/n] were walking, I couldn't help but admire all her features, like the way her [H/l] hair moves with her while she moves... and the way her [H/c] hair shines in the sky. The way her [Freckles/Mole/Moles] is/are placed perfectly on her face... They way her [E/c] eyes glow when she talking about her writing... the way she smiles, they way she talks... just everything. "Y'know, if you take a photo it will last longer" [Y/n] giggled... while still looking ahead. We soon found the 2 bridge and we started to cross it. I started walking, but then I heard a gasp. "Hajime! They have library! I wonder if they have one of my books! Or, or a book of me!" [Y/n] started running towards the library, "Well, I guess I'm coming with?" I sighed. As we got in I saw Sonia and Peko, Peko was look at some book and Sonia looked like she was reading something... "Hmm... My name begins with a [F/l].. and I and Non-fiction... sooo the book she be around here!" [Y/n] mumbled loud enough for me. And then she ran up to the ladder and climbed up to it and ran to the Non-fiction section. She found it in the matter of seconds... somehow "Aha! Found it!" She yelled... she climbed back down the ladder and came up to me, "Here, don't break it! I have to go read this.. and I'll come back just write down what clues you find, and hopefully they will help us escape!" [Y/n] said with confidence, "O-Okay...? Bye then?" I studdered "Byee!" Her word were completely different from her vibe, she seemed upset... or disgusted... But she wanted me to write down stuff so I looked through her journal to find an empty page...there an empty page... like from the first trial where we had clues for who the blackened was and then there was... a little story...?

Why is choosing so hard..? Him or Him? Or what if I went with her? But then I would feel bad... and it would be toxic..? With one of them, he doesn't know it yet but he might be the possible villain disguised as a hero... and the villain is actually the hero... but why can't they get along.. why do they both want me? Why can't I get both..? Why.. just why? I feel like my cousin but she can't even think straight. Sometimes I just wanna burn everything that everyone talked about... Now that I think about that... that came out of nowhere. I think Makoto may be messing around with files... Anyways... I love them both... So I'll do anything to protect them... even her... and also her.

- [Y/n] [L/n]

Who's Him, Her, Them? So many questions we being asked in Hajime's head...

(A/n - im very sorry for not posting I just haven't been having motivation lol here are some frog memes tho!)

<3 U! drink water!

<3 U! drink water!

- ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ -