6

- ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ -

Byakuya Togami...

Dead...

Under the Table.. was Byakuya Togami.. screams filled the room. My legs were already weak from before.. but they were even weaker now.. "Byaku...ya...?" Sonia was just as shocked and confused as everyone else in the room.. "Wh-Why is Byakuya...?" "N-No.." Mahiru looked super frightened "NOOOOOOOOOO!". I fell to my knees and I could help but cry.. our leader.. is dead... Hajime and Nagito came rushing over to me.. both trying to comfort me.. but the both glare at eachother.. like in a disgusted way. I bury myself into Nagito's chest and he runs my back in a comforting way and screams and crying can be heard around the room... Monokuma then showed up.. "Good gracious... Things quickly took a turn for the worst..." He announced, making me jump up and get out Nagito's embrace, just to see Hajime mad.. "My my, now this is interesting!" Monokuma laughed "On this tropical paradise known as Jabberwock Island, the very first murder had finally taken place!". "M-Murder...?" I was confused.. "H-Hold! Then, does this mean...!?" Nagito had just realized it too "Puhuhu... Of course..." Monokuma answered our question.. "Byakuya...was killer by one of you.". "Wha-...!?" Hajime said shocked by the news. "If you look at the body, you can tell instantly. He was obviously murdered." Monokuma said looking at us blankly.. "Look, he has such a horrible expression on his face, don'tcha think...? A face filled.with regret that his life was ended by force, all thanks to someone else's selfish desires... To have such a dying face such as this... If this isn't murder, then what the heck could it be? Byakuya was most likely sacrificed...by someone who reaaaaaaly wanted to leave this island."... L-lies.. I'm not g-going to believe it...
I-Is this what... Despair feels like?

~Nagito's POV~

I could sense [Y/n]'s feeling of despair.. It disgusts me.. but when she's happy like always she's.. so full of hope... that's why they will use Teruteru as a stepping stone for hope.. better yet they will use me.. and better yet they can use the traitor for a stepping stone.. especially since it Hajime.. "W-what...is this!?" Peko yelled "I-Is that...really Byakuya?" "Why...why did this happen? Why...Byakuya?" Chiaki looked disappointed. "I see, I see... It appears Fuyuhiko is the only one who isn't here... Sooo, in the spirit of keeping everyone on the same page, how about we do this the usual way!?"
*Ding dong dong ding*
"A body has been discovered! Now then, after a certain amount of time has passed, the class trail will begin!" Monokuma announced.

~ Y/n POV~

C-Class trial... W-what? U-Usual way? "I've already explained this to you, right?" Monokuma asked... the rules came back to my mind.. I thought no one was going to.. k..ill.. tears fill my eyes.. one gone.. I don't think the punishment won't be survivable... so another gone.. but who did it? "I-I won't believe it... One of us killed Byakuya..." Nagito studdered "There's no way...something as hopeless as that would ever happen!" "If you're actually thinking that way, it means you guys are already being conned by the killer." Monokuma angrily said "C'mon, c'mon! Let's hurry up and begin! An impassioned, life-risking battle between you guys and the blackened! Annnd... it's already started! It started the moment one of you plotted to kill someone!"... S-Started when someone plotted to kill no-one of us.. Is there something I could have.. done to stop it? Should I have cleaned the old building? Maybe I should have cleaned with Nagito? Cooked with Teruteru? Instead of cuddling with Hajime... "You ain't my comedy partner anymore!" with that Monokuma punched Monomi in the face.. Monomi also had tears in her eyes, like me.. "UGHYAAAAAAH! It hurts so much when you hit me with a charging corkscrew attack! " Monomi cried.. "Didja see that!? This stunning display of power! Defy your big brother and I will show you no mercy! I will harded my heart and teach you a lesson you won't soon forget!" Monokuma laughed "Ugh... if only I... ". Soon all voices were blocked out by all my thoughts.. W-Why would someone kill our leader... He promised he protect everyone... And no one would be a victim... But he became one himself.. as more tears fall out of my eyes.. as many people were just talking about what to do.. "Hey.. [Y/n] are you okay..?" I came back to reality.. Nagito has hugged me and made sure I was okay.. "Hey, we will get through this.. I promise.." He promised.. a promise that's waiting to be broken.. a one that will kill me.. a promise that I won't forget.. but others will.. and Nagito let go of me and I fell into Hajime's arm.. I think he was pulling me towards him.. keeping me close to his chest as I tried.. to listen to the conversation.. "It's pretty obvious we're all just amateurs. Going thorough each grain of sand on a beach just to find a clue would be a waste of time. The only ones who can do that are police... There's no way amateurs like is would be able to do that. So... let's first rely on our intuition." Nagito.. I think explained.. it wasn't long before I was picked up bridal style by Hajime.. "Wha!? Hajime..?" I freaked out, I could see Nagito getting mad.. "C'mon.." and with that.. Hajime walked out with me in is arms.. and took me out of the dining room. "Okay..? What now?" I asked "We investigate... It's taking then awhile to get the point.." Hajime explained.. I think it was more of that he wanted to get away from Nagito...
Because he was inching closer to me.. "Wait.. I get me talk to the people inside the dining room!" And Hajime puts me down and I grab my writing journal.. with the usami strap on it... We got when everything was alright.. and fun.. I walk into the dining room with journal and pen.. and walk up to Mahiru.. "Mahiru.. are you alright?" I ask her "Yeah, I'm fine.." She said.. "Is that what you expected me to say!? Because I feel terrible!" And in hope of trying to make Mahiru feel better.. I hugged her.. "T-Thank you [Y/n].." She sighed.. and after releasing the hug.. she had a slight smile.. "Hey.. didn't you take photos before the murder?" I ask her "Oh.. yea what about them?" She answers. "Oh well here! I think if you draw out a map of where everyone was.. it would help alot!" And I hand her a ripped out peice of paper from my journal and extra pen. "Ah... Thank you! I'll try my best to help out!" She exclaimed.. and I write it down in my journal..
--------------------------------------------------------------