Special! - 2

Here is a valentine's special bc ik you guys r prolly lonely so here ya go! :D also I changed a few things to the fanfic!

[F/f] = Favorite Flowers
[F/c] = Favorite Candy

- ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ -

I was walking to my class which is class 77-B. When I got there I took my seat next to Ibuki, "Hey Hey, [Y/n]! What are you~ up too!" She said "Oh nothing, just waiting- " I got cut off... "For Ya boyfriend? Yah I heard he had something for you! Apparently the boys helped him with it!" "Eeh!? My boyfriend? Who is my boyfriend?" I said slightly flustered... who is my boyfriend? "Ibuki... Why would you ruin the surprise?" Chiaki sleepily said while slowly walking over to us... "Hwat surprise? Please tell me? And hhat happened to Nagito, did they make fun of him again? I'm just trying to wait for him!" I said almost getting out of my seat to go look for Nagito "Hey [Y/n] sit down! And Nagito is fine..." Chiaki replied to me "Also they are not making fun of him they are helping him something that will happen later today." "OOO IBUKI CAN'T WAIT! I THINK I MIGHT DIE!" Ibuki laughed, I giggled a little bit, and with that since only most of the girls were in the classroom they all came over to me "So~ are you ready for today?" Akane asked "I'm not even sure what is happening but, I guess I am?" "I-I can't wa-it for today! I can't wait t-to see what she says!" Mikan said on the verge of tears "No one asked for your opinion, Pig shit!" Hiyoko made fun of Mikan again... everything seemed normal, except the fact that none of the boys weren't there... "Good moring stud- Hey where are all the guys?" Miss Yukizome asked "Oh, I don't know you can ask them..." I said pointing to all the girls in front of me... and with that Chiaki, Ibuki, Mahiru, and Hiyoko went up to her and whispered... from what I heard was "Yah!"
"Don't tell her tho!!"
"Hehe!"
"YES YES!"
But all of those remarks are from Ibuki...
"Okay class! Or girls and Ryoma" Miss Yukizome giggled "Class is canceled! But please stay inside the room!" I sighed I was excited to leave but I guess not...

~ Nagito's POV ~

'There is no way she will ever accept a piece of trash like me..' I thought "Hey Nagito, are you listening to me?" Fuyuhiko asked, "Th-There is no way... she will accept me..." I sighed.. as Me, Fuyuhiko, Kazuichi, Gundham, and even Teruteru... "Hey Nagito, cheer up!" Kazuichi cheered, "You Dumbass! Have you not seen the way see she looks at you! And the way she talks to you! SHE EVEN FUCKING SAID SHE WOULD DIE FOR YOU, I THINK ITS ABOUT TIME TIME YOU FUCKING SAID SOMETHING!" Fuyuhiko yelled at me... hopefully no one was else was in the bathroom...

~ Y/n POV ~

As the rest of the people showed up like Nekomaru, Sonia, and Peko showed up and sat at their seats "Miss Yukizome, May I ask why there is no class?" Peko asked "Well ask one of the girls! Except [Y/n]..." And Mahiru ended up telling Peko... and soon Kazuichi and Teruteru came in with cherry blossom petals and start throwing them on the ground... "Eh? What are you doing?" I asked them "Oh uhh... Nothing!" Kazuichi answered "Hmm.. Okay!" And I went back to playing games with Chiaki... it wasn't long until Gundham and Fuyuhiko barged into the classroom and started yelling... "Listen here mortals! Nagito Komaeda has an announcement to make so listen well!" Gundham said while holding his hamsters, Fuyuhiko elbowed Gundham "Jeez dude that's not what it is.. Hey Dumbasses, listen here, don't spoil any surprises and DON'T MAKE [Y/N] SAY ANYTHING WRONG IT TOOK US ABOUT AN HOUR TO GET HIS ASS READY!" Fuyuhiko yelled "Yes, Young Master." Peko said "Okay, baby gangster!" Akane laughed, and bunch of other okays... Now I'm super nervous... what if I do say something wrong.. and what is it anyway... "Hey, [Y/n] don't worry... it's nothing bad!" Chiaki said, her voice was very calming... when I look up I see Kazuichi with a bunch [F/f]'s... "Oh what is this?" I looked up at Kazuichi who was sweating bullets... "I-it's from Nagito!" He said a quickly ran to his seat... and then Teruteru can up handed me a tiny box of [F/c], "Oh wow, Thanks Teruteru!" I thanked him "Oh no, its not from me... it's from Nagito!" He said while walking to his seat... and then Fuyuhiko came up can gave me a Teddy Bear holding a Four Leaf Clover... and a letter... I'll open it later... but then I see Nagito with a box? "Hey Nagito!" I said waving my hands running to him... It felt like it was only us in the room... I always have this weird feeling whenever I'm around him... it was just last week I realize...

I'm in love with Nagito

And run to him giving him a hug... "So what's up? Everyone has been saying you have something planned?" I questioned him... his face looked surprised when I said that last part...

"[Y/n]... You are... the greatest person I have in my life right now... and I hope you always will be by my side... and you are shining hope that I know and love... so [Y/n] will... you be my valentine?" Nagito asked me...

I

was

Surprised?

No, no, no. I knew he was going to ask me something but I thought it was to be his girlfriend... but you know what would be... the greatest thing...

"N-Nagito..." I said now looking down...

Nagito became scared...

"Y-Yes?"

Everyone was staring... There was only one person that knew what she was doing... Ibuki... she was very excited to see if it was actually going to happen...

"I'm sorry..."

"Oh..." Nagito said looking down. He was about to cry... because he didn't know what else would happen... would he lose you as his best friend? Well that part is true...

"But I can't be your valentine..." I said still looking down...

"Wait... did someone else ask you out already! Who!? Who is better than me? Who is the symbol of hope that asked you out?" Nagito started throwing questions at me

Ibuki started laughing
And so did I...

"W-what?"

"Buy I can be your girlfriend!" I said looking up and winking and Nagito... Nagito looked super surprised and had was blushing super hard "[Y-Y/n]? You got me scared for a second... there" Nagito laughed over the whole class screaming... I giggled and kissed my new boyfriend... Nagito...

The end. :)

- ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ -

Omfg I cried about how cheesy this is 😭🤚