Chapter 2: Epic Fail

I was mortified. Liam Payne just saved my ass, literally!

"Hey there Anabelle, Partying hard are we?" he asked, grinning.

"I guess you could say that." I mumbled. Grace stood there and laughed.

I got up and brushed myself off. I seen Janet, laughing with her friends, and pointing my direction. Great. she seen my classic epic fail. I glared in her direction, wanting desperately to put her in her place.

"Easy tiger, easy." Grace said, patting my head. I turned and stuck my tongue out at her. We acted more like sisters then friends.

"Well, I'll see you around then. Goodbye ladies." Liam said, and disappeared out into the cold September night.

"Ooooooohhhhhh I know that look! Someones got a crush!" Gracie practically yelled.

"Okay Gracie, no big deal. You know I've like Liam, for quite some time. But he's a big star, so lets not announce it to the world." I said, rather embarrassed that I was THAT easy to read. But we are best friends for a reason, right?

I glanced over my shoulder, hoping Janet-The-Man-Stealer didn't overheard Gracie.

We finally made it back to our hotel, but as we went to the front desk, they said that they had a full house.

"But I know I made those reservations on time!" I yelled. I was furious.

"I'm sorry Ms. But we dont have any space." The lady at the desk said.

"Great!" I said, and stormed outside, Gracie hot on my heals.

"Belle, come on now, its going to be fine!" she tried to re assure me.

"No Grace its not. We had to take a bus here, were in California, miles from home, in the middle of a blizzard, with little money, and the only place we were able to afford didnt get our reservations, and to top it all off, they lost our luggage!!" I yelled.

Since I was ranting, I hadn't noticed Grace was looking behind me. As I turned to see what she was looking at, I found someone I never expected. It was Liam.

"Well, hello again. I couldn't help but over hear your situation." He said, with a shy smile.

"Oh Liam, don't worry about us. We'll make it, somehow." I said.

"Well, why don't you come stay with the boys and i. we've got the penthouse suite, so there is plenty of room."

"Proper grammer! Belle, this one is a keeper!!" Grace said. She has this thing with people and using proper grammer. I don't get it.

"No, no we don't want to be a burden."

"No, you wont be! I insist!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"okay... but if we are a bother, please let me know."

We went inside, and I may look calm and collected on the outside, but inside, I was exploding!!!!

We took the elevator to the top floor, and walked into the suite. It was rather large. Zayn and a million mirror couldn't fill this place. That's how big it was!!

Liam showed us to our rooms, which were right across from each other. I was shivering because I was soaked when I almost fell in the snow.

"Umm, hello ladies!" we heard voices behind us say.

We turned to see, well the rest of One Direction. Oh Geez, this is going to be annoying, yet, I had a good feeling. So maybe this will be the good kind of annoying. If that even possible? Well if not, it should be!

"Hello boys! How are you?" Grace said, shes such a people person.

"Fine thank you." Harry replied. Ohhh the flirt!

Then, Gracie's stomach growled, and the boys chuckled a bit.

"Hey now, no laughing! Poor girls cant afford food!" iplay shouted.

"Umm Belle, what is this thing you call food?" Grace asked playing aloge.

"Well you see young Grace, Food is this amazing substance in which people use to eat and it makes there stomach stop growling and there body function."

"Oh my, it sounds wonderful!!"

We both laughed, along with the boys.

"Come on, I'll make you guys some food." Harry offered, and I couldn't pass it up!

"Geez Belle you are freezing! Harry why don't you get the food ready, and I'll get these girls some clothes?" Louis offered, and we all agreed.

"Umm, well Eleanor left some clothes here, she also stole some of Danielle's. So you guys can decide on whatever." Louis said, as he walked us to his room.

"But I thought Liam and Danielle broke up?" Grace asked.

"Oh they did, but Elle and Danni are still great friends."

When we arrived at Lou's room, he pulled out a box from under his bed, it was full of women clothes. Oh Lou, this must look super sketchy.

"Just pick out what you like, this door locks, so I'll leave you to it." He said.

Just before he walked out the door, I caught his attention.

"Hey Lou, thank you. For everything." I said.

He smiled, "It's no problem, really. Oh and you were amazing today. I really hope you win." And he was gone.