Chapter 11; That Shocking Moment When You Realize...

Sooo, i feel really dumb right now...When i was writing this, i had to look up the color of Harry's eyes! I knew they were green, but i just HAD to double check. Oh and before i forget....HAPPY 4TH OF jULY AMERICA!!

____________________________________________________-

Chapter 11;

I couldn't respond.

I was so shocked that I was frozen in place.

I was pretty sure that they were going to announce the winner soon, but I was so surprised in the news that Harry had just told me.

Harry had feelings for me.

The simple thought made me kind of grossed out.

But it was the only thought at the moment that I could think.

"Oh no Harry! You broke her!" Zayn's yelled.

"What? You're the one who told me I should tell her! This is your fault!" Harry said.

I shook my head, snapping out of the trance I was in.

"Boys! Stop bickering!" I said.

Then, both of there heads snapped towards me.

I looked around, finding that, 4/5 members of One Direction boys, plus Grace, Addie, and Brooke were surrounding me.

"We need Janet Cabot and Anabelle James to the stage please!" one of the stage crew member announced.

I looked up at Harry, finding his green eyes sad. I felt like breaking down right then and there. So I did the only thing I could.

Took off running out of the auditorium.

Did I know where I was going?

No.

But apparently my feet did.

When I had finally stopped running, I found myself outside of the hospital.

Niall...

That's why I'm here. Not a lot of people know this, but Niall and I have bonded quiet a bit over many things.

One of them was food.

Although, I had found that I can out eat Niall, he was still my special Leprechaun.

He was like the big brother I never had.

I entered the hospital, and walked up to Niall's room. I already memorized the room number, so there was no need to ask the nurses station.

I knocked on the door, and hearing Niall's faint 'Come in' entered slowly.

"Hey Anabelle, your performance was amazing!! Wait...aren't you suppose to be at the X-Factor?" Niall said, worried.

"Yea, Niall, but I needed to talk to you." I said, looking at the ground.

"Awe, come here. Tell Niall what's wrong!" he said, patting a spot next to him on the bed.

I rested next to Niall, cuddling up to him. It wasn't like couple cuddling, more of a brother-sister type of cuddling.

If that makes any sense.

Then I told him everything.

I told him about Liam, and his confession (He already knew about the Liam-Janet break up) and about Harry and his confession.

"Wow. That's a lot to take in." he said, sighing.

"I know, and plus Janet is probably going to win, and I'll have to go back to my boring life as a no-body." I said.