Chapter 9-Somebody's Heartbreak

Hey! Sorry i havent updated in Forever and a half, but i've been haveing some personal problems. Anyway, in my family attemp to make me get off my lazy ace and do something, my mom and i got a horse! SO we have been buzy working with her. Her name is Jewel and she is a Quarter Horse/Paint. She's so sweet, and soon hopefully i'll be getting a horse of my own! I've never had a horse before so this is kinda exciting!

Okay, Okay...On with the story, i'll shut up now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(P.S Somebody's Herartbreak by Hunter Hayes on the side ~~>)

_________~______________~_________________________________~~_____

Chapter 9-

(P.O.V Addieson)

“BUT I DON’T WANNA!!” Brooke yelled.

And in my response, I simple pushed her off the bed. After what happened with Louis, I’ve been kinda, avoiding him. And now, Brooke wants me to ask Louis to drive us to the mall, so she can get new clothes for her date, with Zayn.

I told her she can just wear something of mine, but you see how well that went.

“Then you are walking your lazy ass to the mall!” I say, little harsher then I meant to.

“You cant avoid him forever A, it soon or later you’ll have to face him!” she said.

“I hate it when your right….but I’m still choosing later.” I said.

Then, before Brooke could respond there was a knock at the door.

“Who is it!?” I yell.

“Louis.”

My eyes go wide, and I look at Brooke. She was smiling ear to ear, with her phone in hand.

“What the hell did you do?”

“I may or may not have texted Louis, telling him that he needs to talk to you!” she said then ran out the door.

When I looked up, Louis was standing in the doorway.

This is gonna be a long night…

(P.O.V Anabelle)

It’s been 2 week since the accident with Janet, and Harry and I have been hanging out all the time, but we also bring some others along to, just because we know are friends and we don’t want them thinking there is something going on.

BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON.

Liam and I had a full blown conversation yesterday, first on since I moved in.

Is it weird that I remember that?

Yes?

Well, I’m okay with that!

*Snaps fingers in z formation*

The X-Factor finals are coming up, so I have been at rehearsals a lot if I’m not hanging out with Harry. However most of the rehearsals are just me and Simon deciding what song I’m going to preform.

Which is where I am right now, actually…*Yawn*

“I GOT IT!!!” Grace yells, echoing throughout the silent room, breaking everyone's brainstorming, and ear drums.

“Grace, what did I say about the yelling? God, your worse then Louis!” Simon said, raising a eyebrow.

“Sorry Uncle Si.” She said.

“Well, what was this big song idea!!” I said.

“How about Somebody's Heartbreak by Hunter Hayes!” she said.

I thought it over for a moment, realizing how perfect and situation matching it was., to my situation with Liam. Our relationship is mending now that Janet is out of the picture, but her and I are the finalists.

“Grace, that is absolutely perfect. Well the Finals are tomorrow, so darn good idea that you came up with that!” I say.

“So you know that song, well?” Simon asked.

“As well as Katniss Everdeen is accurate with a bow.” I say, proud of my Hunger Games reference.

Simon nodded, and I soon began practicing, for real.

__(Jumping right to the Finals, because it’s BORING!)__

(P.O.V-Anabelle)

I stood back stage, waiting and watching Janet as she sings We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together by Taylor Swift. I looked at Harry, he was talking to Louis  by the food table. He glanced at me and rolled his eyes, obviously refuring to her song of choice., because him and Taylor dated, an all.

Janet's song finally ended, and i was praying to the heavens above that this song gets through Liam’s thick skull.

“Next up, is the beautiful and talented, Anabelle James!” the host announced.

I stepped on stage, and smiled at the crowd, they were going insane! I was a bit nervous, as always, but I knew that they would settle soon.

Just before the music started, I help up the microphone, and began to speak.

“This song goes out to a special someone, however, they don’t know there special. That’s why I’m hoping this gets it through there head!” I say, and the crowd laughed.

I looked at Simon, he smiled and nodded. He knew exactly what and who I was talking about, only Simon and Harry know…I think.

The music began, and I looked backstage, seeing all my friends. Even Brooke and Addie where here tonight. We have gotten pretty close, these past couple weeks.

I'd love to know just what you're thinkin'
Every little river, runnin' through your mind
You give and you take
You come and you go
You leave me here wonderin' if I'll ever know
How much you care or how much you don't
Whatever you need, whatever you want

If you're gonna be somebody's heartbreak
If you're gonna be somebody's mistake
If you're gonna be somebody's first time,
Somebody's last time, baby be mine
If you're lookin' to be somebody's 'just friends',
A little laughin', little lovin', never callin' again, that's just fine
If you're gonna be somebody's heartbreak
Be mine, yeah
Oh, be mine

I guess that all I'm tryin' to tell ya
Is a minute with you is better than two without
Oh, I won't be a fool but I can't play it cool
So I'm playin' safe and I'm breakin' the rules
I'm wishin' I had what I know that you got
So if you're comin' my way then please don't stop

If you're gonna be somebody's heartbreak
If you're gonna be somebody's mistake
If you're gonna be somebody's first time,
Somebody's last time, baby be mine
If you're lookin' to be somebody's 'just friends',
A little laughin', little lovin', never callin' again, that's just fine
If you're gonna be somebody's heartbreak
Be mine
Oh, woah
If you're gonna be somebody's heartbreak
Or somebody's mistake
Somebody's first time, or their last time, baby be mine
If you're lookin' to be somebody's 'just friends',
A little laughin', little lovin', never callin' again, that's just fine
If you're gonna be somebody's heartbreak
Be mine (If you're gonna be somebody's heartbreak)
Be mine (If you're gonna be somebody's mistake)
Oh, I'll take my chances
If you're gonna be someone's heartbreak
If you're gonna be someone's mistake
Somebody's first time, somebody's last time
Be mine
Oh, be mine
Be mine
Baby, baby, baby, be mine, all mine
If you're gonna break someone's heart, yeah
Might as well, might as well be mine

The song ended, and I walked backstage, feeling much better. My mind was in though as I made my way back to my friends.

“Hey…Anabelle, can I walk to you for a second?” a voice said, breaking my thoughts.

Turning around, I see its…Liam?

“Sure, what’s up?” I said, as we stood alone by the food table.

Before I could process what was happening, Liam….

Kissed me?