Chapter 3: Toy Story Bonding

Hey guys. Boy it is New Years EVe, and i am not going to make it till midnight!! haha I have spent so much family time for Christmas iits insane. its 11:23PM only a few to go!! So i'i'm going to say it now:

HAPPY 2013 READERS I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3

I changed into a purple tank top, and some black shorts. When Grace came from the bathroom, she was wearing a black tank top, and…purple shorts.

I swear we did not plan this!

We laughed seeing each other’s wardrobe choice. They boys will surely think were nuts.

But, I’m okay with that.

We came down the stairs, and found Niall and Louis, pouting on the couch, while Zayn, Liam, and Harry were in the kitchen.

“You two alright?” I asked.

“Liam and Harry banned us from the kitchen!!” Louis cried.

Oh Lou.

“Oh I’m sorry. I could see why Niall would be banned, sorry Nialler, but you were probably eating everytime someone turned there back.”

“I was not!!” he cried in defense. But I knew better.

“Why did..oh your out of carrots aren’t you.”

“YES!! SOMEONE UNSERSTANDS!!!” he yelled.

Then there was a chorus of “Shut up Louis” from the kitchen.

I laughed, and noticed I lost track of Grace. I skipped into the kitchen, feeling a strange feeling of homey-ness.

I found Grace, icing cupcakes.

As usual. See Grace’s parents own a bakery, and she and I work there part time, or whenever we wanted to.

So we own baked goods.

“Grace this is our VACATION as in WE DON’T WORK!!” I said, giggling at all the looks the boys gave me.

“We work in a bakery.” Grace said.

“Well, that explains it.” Zayn said, never looking away from the mirror.

“Who gave Zayn a mirror?” I asked.

Harry only smirked. Cheeky fella.

I walked back into the living room, and I sat between Niall and Louis. They were flipping throw channels on the telly.

That’s when I seen it.

“TOY STORY MARATHON!!” I shouted. “WHY DIDN’T ANYONE TELL ME I LOVE THOSE MOVIES!!”

Then a happy looking Liam came in.

“Someone say Toy Story?” he asked, I giggled and tried not to blush, but I failed.

“Yep all three!” I gushed.

Then I remembered..

“Umm, Liam, I need to call my parents, but I sort of dropped my phone in the snow and now it doesn’t work.” I said.

“Here, use mine.” He said, handing me his new iPhone4s.

“Thanks,” I mumbled and headed upstairs.

I dialed my moms number, and when I only got the voice mail, I knew it was because she didn’t know the number.

“Hey, mom. Its me Anabelle. I tried out and, I made it through. I had to use a payphone, because I dropped mine. Love you, bye.”

I went back down stairs and gave Liam his phone.

“I told my mom I used a payphone. Thought it was better that way.” I told him.

He nodded his thanks, totally glued to the cartoon toys on tv.

I smiled and plopped down beside him.

When Harry said the food was ready, we all rushed in, I got a tiny pile of food, not all that hungry.

When I finished, I asked grace if I could use her phone to call my mom back. I knew she would know that number.

“hello? She answered just as I reached the top of the stairs.

“Mom! Hello. I made it through.” I gushed.

“oh my god, honey that’s awesome!! I’m so proud.” She said.

I interred the first door I found, and sat on the bed.

“Thanks, but yeah, were safe and all. We had a bit of a luggage mishap, but its okay.”

“Glad to hear. And yes, I’ll buy you a knew phone when you get home, okay?”

“Sounds good. You know, I’m really tired I should go get to bed.”

“Good idea, darling. Call me in a few days.”

“Sure thing!”

“love you, Belle, be safe.”

And with that I hung up. I walked towards the door and opened it. Running smack into Liam.

Then it hit me, I was in Liam’s room. oops.

“Oh I’m sorry, I was talking to my mom, and Lou was being loud.” I said, blushing.

“I heard that!!” Louis shouted from the living room.

“Love you Lou!” I shouted back.

He was silent. Well that’s a first.

“It’s okay, listen, the boys and I are going to the movies to see that new horror film. You and Grace want to come?” Liam asked.

“That would be awesome. Thanks Liam.” I said.

I was not good with horror, but I’m just have to man up…or rather…women up?

I hugged Liam, not really knowing I had done it until I did. If that makes any since.

“What’s this for?” he asked, although it was polite.

“Just my way of thanking you, really, you didn’t have to.”

“Nonsence you’re an amazing singer. I couldn’t let all the talent go to waste, now could i.”

“if by talent you mean, sounding like a sheep then sure.” I said, with a chuckle. I really didn’t think I could sing, I just went with that they all say.

Liam bet down and whispered in my ear.

“You’re more talented and beautiful then you will ever know, or give yourself credit for.” He said.

I blushed big time, and Liam kissed my cheek.

I left his room and was suddenly grabbed and pulled into another, where I found…Niall, Harry, Louis, and Zayn.

Intervention much?

Me thinks yes.