Chapter 15; Confessions of the Little While Liar and the Happily Ever After

Here we have it!  (Little White Lies by 1D is on the said!!)

The FINAL chapter of X-Factor Miricle. 

Wow...i cant believe its really here!!!

So, you guys, i'm not sure when i'm going to post book 2, yet. Posslibly after i finish a few other story's.

Anyway, the next book will be my Addie/Louis story, so if you would be ever so kind as to comment with a title you think would fit.

Also, i loved writing this, and i have so many favorite parts, but i want to know your!

Comment with your favorite parts, and everyone who comments will get a dedication of one chapter in the next book!

_________________________________________________________

Chapter 15;

(P.O.V Belle)

Its been 6 months since the tour began. Most days consisted of us hanging around the busses, listening to Grace and Janet argue, Janet's endless flirting with Liam, then we go on stage, then the awkward goodbyes with Liam when I go back to my bus.

Yep, that's a Day in the Life of Anabelle James.

Our plan of dropping hints until Janet cracks was a bug fail, because she began to catch on.

So we called Simon.

He suggested that we just leave it alone, but I wasn't going to let her win again!

So I, along with the brilliant brains of Grace, came up with Plan B.

We decided that we were going to have Louis call Janet, and freak her out claiming to do something, that we left to him to figure out, if she doesn't follow orders. He was going to tell her to call Simon and tell him everything, Simon then said he was going to tell her to schedule a press conference to make her confess.

It was perfect.

I stepped into our buss, with the rest of the girls. We decided to be here when Janet gets the call, just so we can delete her suspicion of us. We know she would never suspected the boys.

I closed the door behind me, seeing as I was alone.

I headed over a bit earlier then the rest of the girls.

I suddenly heard the faint voice of Janet, and then someone I didn't recognize. I grew with great curiosity, and ventured towards the sound of the voices.

I found Janet, over in between the bunks, talking with someone else.

"Janet? Who is this?" I asked.

"Oh, Anabelle, its you. This is my step-sister Dayja. She's here for a month, until we drop her off in the Washington airport." Janet said, looking the least bit enthused.

Dayja waved, and I waved back.

Dayja, honestly didn't give me the bitchy, snob impression that Janet always had.

She looked sweet, and kind. She had dark colored skin, with puppy dog like brown eyes. Her black hair was very curly and long, and she was roughly 5"4'.

Janet scoffed and went into the main area of the bus. I heard the rest of the girls come in, and then Janet's phone ring. She went into the bathroom to answer it.

I turned to Dayja, and smiled.

"Y'know, I know what my sister did to you, on the X-Factor. To be honest, I didn't like it, and I voted for you." She said.