Chapter 7: Oh Shizzzzzyyyyy....

Chapter 7:

(P.O.V Annabelle)-

Whoever would shoot poor innocent Niall, had no heart.

None.

We had called an ambulance, and when they arrived, we followed then to the hospital. We were all so worried, but Gracie was torn to pieces. She was balling her eyes out and blubbering things that no one would ever understand.

Well, unless you speak Gracie-Blubber, which I do.

It's a gift.

"hdhs hshaaa hjfighr" Gracie muttered.

"What is she saying?" Louis asked.

"She said, that if Zayn doesn't hurry his ass up, she going to kill him very violently." I said, as I stroked Grace's hair.

"No way!" Zayn said.

"Well, I may have paraphrased a little." I said.

I looked over at Liam, and my heart broke. He was staring at his hands, with a blank, yet horror filled face. His hands were covered in blood...Niall's blood.

I swallowed. My stress level had clearly exceeded its limits.

We finally made it to the hospital. We parked as close to the building as we could, and Harry, Addison, Paul and Simon pulled up next to us.

We went inside, and I had FINALLY calmed Grace down. We sat in the waiting room, until the doctor told us how Niall was.

15, 20, 30, 45 minutes later, the doctor came in.

"Are you here for a Mr. Niall Horan?" he asked.

Gracie got up so fast, she nearly fell backwards.

"Yes! How is he? He's going to be okay right? There has to be something you can do!" she rushed.

I pulled her back into her seat, and when she looked at me with a 'WTF" look I stuck my tongue out. she laughed, and looked back at the doctor.

"Well, Mr. Horan is...well, he's in a coma. When he was shot, his body went into shock. And he cracked his head very hard on the concrete. I'm very sorry." He said.

Grace broke, falling onto her knees, and and balling her eyes out. Harry helped me pick her back up, and take her to the car. I drove her home, she didn't need to see Niall yet, its to soon. We sat on the couch, in a dead silence.

It was weird for this place to be so quiet. With Louis yelling about carrot, Zayn yelling because Harry hide his hair products, Liam yelling at them for messing around, and Niall yelling that he is hungry.

"He'll be okay Grace, I promise." I said.

"How do you know?" she asked, looking at me.

"Because Niall is a fighter, he wouldn't go out like this. He's a hard head, and he's Irish, so you know he's stubborn." I said, making a funny face.

I hated sad, situations, they make me feel like world is shit, but its not.

"I feel guilty being happy while Niall is in the hosptail." She said, turning away.

"Grace, come on. You know Niall would be scoling you right now, if he seen you crying and sad." I said.

"You right. He'd probably bust out singing." She giggled.

"Yea, probably."

(P.O.V Brooke)- I walked into the hospital, ready to visit my cancer-fighting mother, when I recived news that the 36th floor was closed for visitors because some kid was shot.