16 - Secret's Out

It was the next morning. I was awake, but Wilbur was still sleeping. We had an.. eventful night last night. To sum it up, the entire day and night was pure bliss. It was amazing. As Wilbur is still sleeping, I put my face into the crook of his neck, leaving little kisses so that he could wake up.

"Why hello there" Wil says with his morning voice, and with a smile. He gave me a soft kiss shortly after.

"Hi bubs" I say, smiling back at him. "Last night was.. ethereal" I add on.

"Oh, I 100% agree" He says, with a smirk.

We're just exchanging smiles and having little chatter here and there, and I attempt to get up from the bed.

Wilbur then softly grabs my hand, and pulls me back into bed. "Noo, where are you going?" He asks.

"To get my day started, silly. As much as I wish we could stay in bed forever, we sadly can't" I reply.

He then responds with a pout, "Buutttt the bed is so comfortable and you're so comfortable".

"Stop whining and come brush your teeth with me" I say, laughing.

"Okay okay" He says.

I haven't been on my phone since yesterday, when I had posted on instagram. Whenever I was with Wilbur, I didn't really feel the need to check my phone that much. I loved being with him, and he distracted me from my "virtual social life" that I have on my phone. Eventually, as he was making me pancakes, I did check twitter.

"Fuck." I say, with a tone of upsetness.

"What's wrong love?" Wil asks, a bit worried.

"Come see for yourself" I say, as he leans over me to see what's on my phone.

user1: THREAD! Proof of ElsBels and WilburSoot dating. 

user1: My friend and I were looking at a historic attraction about an hour away from Brighton, where we had spotted Els and Wilbur. Before you ask, "how do you know it's them?", we had spotted them yesterday, where Els had uploaded a picture of her at the same location we had gone to. The scenery in her image and this image in the next tweet are vastly similar. And, she isn't alone. 

user1:

"Oh my god" Wil had said

"Oh my god" Wil had said. "What do the replies say?" He asks.

I then proceed to scroll down to the replies, to see what people were thinking.