7 - Facetime

It was later, around 8pm.

I had saw Quackity and Tommy streaming. I'm not sure if Wilbur was on their streams, but I decided to check the discord server to check and see if they were all on a call together.

Why is it that my first instinct is to check if Wilbur is there?

Wilbur actually in fact, was there. That made me a bit eager to join.

I had joined the SMP Minecraft server, but I didn't know if it was okay for me to randomly join their call. What if they didn't want me there, or I was interrupting something?

I was overthinking that, until I saw a message in the minecraft chat.

WilburSoot: Els! Come join vc 4 :)

ElsBels: On my way! :)

Right as I joined, I heard Wilbur say something. Well, maybe shout would be a more appropriate term to describe his tone.

"TOMMY, SHUT UP!" Wilbur had shouted right as Els joined the call.

"Wilbur your woman is here ;))" Quackity had said.

"Uh, Hey guys" I said with a giggle. I found this all pretty amusing. 

"Hi Els. I am apologising in advance." Wilbur had said.

"Why were you shouting at Tommy?" I had asked.

"Because he's being a dick and doesn't want me to embarrass him while yo-" Tommy said, before Wilbur cuts him off.

"Tommy. Stop talking." Wilbur had said, with a bit of a serious tone.

"Chat is going CRAZY guys holy shit" Quackity had said.

"I am agreeing with Big Q. Chat, this is my stream stop talking about Wilbur and Els. Focus on me I'm more important." Tommy had said in a mock of a serious tone to his chat, but you could tell he was just joking.

"They're talking about us? Good or bad?" Els had asked.

"Well, they think you and Wilbur have something going on Els." Quackity stated.

I was waiting for Wilbur to say something, but he just stayed silent.

"No Big Q, They DO have something going on." Tommy had said.

Wilbur finally broke his silence.

"For the love of god Tommy, can't we just focus on the game?" Wilbur had said.

Why is Wilbur so bothered about this? Is he embarrassed by me? Should I be embarrassed as well? I didn't really know what to think.

"Okay fine, you buzzkill. Sorry chat. No more talk about the man and woman." Tommy had said.

After that weird experience, we were just playing the game. Quackity had pretended to be a Mexican drug dealer, and tried dealing drugs to me. Not going to lie, Quackity is super funny. He also cursed Tommy and Wilbur out in Spanish, and I had started to laugh so much that I had to catch my breath.

After about two hours later, they had both ended their streams. I was wondering if I was ever going to be on one of Wilbur's stream, but he has been doing a lot of vibe with chat streams lately. I think going on Wilbur's stream would make his chat really freak out, and that scares me a bit.

I looked at my phone and I saw I had messages from Wilbur.

Will

Wanna facetime?

Els

Sure!

I had completely forgotten that he was going to see my face. And that I was going to see his. That brushed over my head as all I wanted to do was simply talk to him. Although, I still wondered why he was acting so weird earlier on stream. Maybe I should ask him about it on facetime? Or not? I don't know. Before I received any ft call, I quickly brushed my hair and made myself look a bit more... alive. I look at my phone and see an incoming facetime call and answer it.