05

**Mature Content ahead. Over 18 only.**
—————————————

"Are you okay?" Shauna grabs my arm.

"Mr. Knight, thank you for taking the time to meet with us today," Edith says. "I'm pleased to introduce our new class of interns."

Jay – no, Jordan — nods, and starts chatting. He hasn't looked at me yet, and God, if he does, will he know it's me?

I had one night of carefree, wild sex. One damn night! It's already coming back to bite me. Then it hits me in a rush – the reason I was there to meet him at all.

The assignment. Get pictures of him in an incriminating position, for somebody to use against him. Never mind the fact that the job was over before I went upstairs, if he ever discovers the real reason I met him that night, I'm screwed.

Slowly, I take a small step back. Maybe, if I shield myself behind Shauna, he won't notice me.

"This is a great opportunity," Jordan is saying. "Our program is the best in the country. None other offers you such a comprehensive education in what it takes to run a successful hotel."

His voice. My eyes close with the instant recall of that timbre in my ear. I want you to come on my cock. I had, harder than I've ever come in my life. Heat spreads across my face as flight instinct kicks in.

He lied. I lied.

But the consequences for him are nothing compared to what he can do to me. He could fire me from the internship program, crush everything I've worked so hard for, before I've even had a chance to get my foot in the door.

"I look forward to the internship program every year, as it tends to develop some of our best employees." He smiles and his face transforms with that kiss of youth I so admired last night. I take another nonchalant step back as his eyes begin to travel.

He keeps speaking. I only absorb the vibration of his words as I try to figure out how to get out of this room unscathed.

Tonight, your breasts, your ass, your pussy, belong to me. My sex clenches at the memory, my skin growing hot. Unscathed? I'm going to be tormented by the mental replay of his expert fucking every time I set foot in this place.

I'm so, so screwed.

"In fact," his voice lowers and the air seems to thicken. I don't want to look at him. But I can't stop myself. My eyes slam into his. He blinks and the pause in his speech seems longer than necessary.

Maybe that's just my guilty perception. Because I'm freaking out inside.

"I'm looking forward to getting to know each of you, learning about your goals and your reasons for choosing The Knight as part of your education."

Around me, the others are clapping, and Edith is thanking him again for his time.

Fear isn't something I handle well. It pisses me off. I don't have time to be afraid, certainly not now, and certainly not because of something I had no foresight into. How was I supposed to know who he was?

Jay—Jordan—moves to the back of the room as the crowd leaves his office. I give him a quick glance to find he's staring at me, one hand braced on the edge of the desk. My chest is so tight, I can barely draw a decent breath. The last in the group, I quickly slip between the glass doors and down the hall with the rest of the group.

"Seriously, are you okay?" Shauna asks again. "You look really pale."

"I'm fine," I falter. "I just forgot to eat this morning."