46. Ask

Sivstar30 asked: What is your oppinion about Froghorn? And if Ruby would ask you to attend her wedding, would you go?

(A/N: FunFact. I had to figure out who the f*ck "Froghorn" was supposed to be when I started reading the series in english. Because in my native language he is called differently, because the whole "silent g/FROG" thing wouldn't have worked out. But now I know who he is 🐸. In German he is called "Groete" if I remember right. And here the e is supposed to be silent. Otherwise oe would be read as ö > Kröte, meaning "Toad" in German)

B: Well, I don't really know him, because I only met him a few times when he was a little boy.

LB: He does his work as he is told... most of the time. I only dislike that he's always too eager to do everything so perfectly, just to please me. I like that he annoys Ruby though, a bit of pay back.
I would attend that wedding if I didn't have anything important to do...

R: (is here unallowed, just snug in) Hey! What could be more important than my wedding?!

L: What are you even doing here? And there are many things that would pass as "more important". Who would marry you anyway?

R: *grinning* We'll see. Even though I don't think thats something I'd like to do. But just gonna say if my future groom doesn't start crying when I walk down the aisle I am leaving.

L: Oh Redfort rest assured that the man who is going to marry you will cry definitely, and not out of joy!

R: ... so mean today. Didn't Bradley keep you entertained...

L: OUT!

R: *for once does what shes told*

B: Well ... I'd like to attend her wedding 😁