48. Ask

bradleybakerrr asked: How and when did people first find out about your relationship?

B: We kept it a secret for quite a while actually... because 1. It never before occured that people inside of Spectrum were a couple. Like two agents together was never a thing before because we were all men before LB came along. So no romantic relationships.. exept some dudes kept it really really hidden 😁. So the 2. reason was that we were quite sure that LB would be accused of seducing me for the sake of getting a higher status in the organization.. which is just nonsense.
Also at the time were we became a pair there were already other females at Spectrum... and I don't want to sound arrogant but I was well likes among them, while LB was basically the contrary 😅
Hitch did know though, and he made a big amount of money with making bets about "do LB and Baker get together?" and this kind of stuff.
But eventually it became suspicous how close LB and I were, and that she didn't flinch away when I touched for example her hand or shoulder (which she always did, with everbody until I became the exception).
Then we decided we could just entirely blow our cover, so on one of our "agency celebrations" (dont know how to call it) we just kissed and hugged like we normally would when we were at home... believe me when I say that was the scandal of the year...