50. Ask

Wasser5466707 asked: What is your favourite and least favourite thing about Ruby?

Baker: Oh I do not believe there is anything I dislike about her *grinning* really. We have a lot of fun together. Be it watching TV-shows (LB thinks it keeps me from working as good and much as I could, probably she is just jealous that we enjoy that TV-evenings without her though), training and what not.

LB: I do not have a favourite thing about that kid.

Baker: Darling... lying is bad you know? So go on and be honest

LB: *glaring at him*
Well.... I like that she annoys Froghorn so much. Its really a funny thing to witness. Also, I believe that she is a good friend to the people close to her. She seems to have quite some empathy.
On the other hand, she never follows orders. On one side thats straight out annoying to me, but on the other its is also very very dangerous in our Job. Not only for her. And that makes me really furious. She risks the life of other agents because she is reckless. Our whole plan doesnt work out sometimes because of that. Agents ended up hurt and almost dead because of it.
But its my upmost duty to protect the people working under me.
Since I have been ...taken.. off of active field duty I am only pulling the strings in the background. You can imagine it like a game of chess. I am the player in the background, and the villain is my opponent. I set my pawns as I see fit, to move us into check. If one of my pawns doesnt act accordingly, my whole game can be ruined and lost.
So... I would appreciate it a lot if Redfort could be a little bit more obedient.

Hey, so as you can see I am back at answering
questions. Seems like that is the 50th question I answered in this story!
🥳
I thought maybe I should make a "chapter" where I introduce myself?
I had such a chapter posted long ago in another story, but maybe it would be interesting now?
If so, you can also send me a personal ask if you want, maybe there is anything you might be interested in?
Anyway:
Thank you all so much for reading and sending asks! Hope there are a lot more questions to come.