53. Ask

Rated5S asked:
When are you getting married?

Bradley: So... I proposed to her again, because the first one was so long ago. It wont be long now till the wedding. We are actually planning to do it in winter. A wedding in the snow just seems very nice to us. Of course most of the party would be held inside then though. Anyway, we are already living together again, so marriage will not change so much for us.

How do you celebrate the winter holidays?

Bradley: We both had to celebrate it mostly alone in the last decade... so we will make it very special to us this year. That probably doesnt include something big though. Just like being for ourself, having peaceful moments just the both of us. We do not have any big family celebrations, so we mostly will only cuddle up in front of a fireplace and talk a lot.

What was the best April Fools prank you ever did?

Bradley: Oh we did many small pranks, never really big ones though, because we were always in dangerous environment or under supervision. There is no one I can specifically tell you that stands out. All my pranks were hilarious😁

When and Where did you first meet Hitch?

Bradley: I met him when I was a child and Hitch as well, as you might now he is some years younger than I am.  We were trainees for the lava programm.

LB: I met him here at Spectrum when I got to America the first time. He was already a trainee then.

Thanks for the questions!
Please comment if you like.
I am always down for new questions.