7. Ask

dellasko asked:
LB, what do you think of a pair of Ruby and Clancy?

LB: sceptical A pair? As a couple or as a team in general?

Bradley: smiling, rolls his eyes Loveday, its obvious, isn't it?

LB: smiles slightly Yeah... it is. Definitely! I mean they don't realize it yet, but I am sure one day it'll hit them.

Bradley: A new dream couple for Spectrum grinning

LB: Tss... first: Clancy isn't an employee. Second: .... they have time until they "take our place"

Bradley: Yes... how are you even sure they'll be a couple? I mean I share your opinion... but mostly because they are cute together and I may or may not have a bet with Hitch on when they get together...

LB : rolling her eyes Are you serious? You make bets? Like our colleagues years ago?

Bradley: smiling innocent

LB: Anyway, yeah they look cute together. But thats not why I think they'll be a couple. What I want to say is that Bradley and I started out the same... as very close friends. And it's basically the same. The girl, smart and daring... and the boy... well, special and can be an idiot.

Bradley: sulking But, you love the idiot, dont you?

LB: holding up her hand Does this ring look like I dont?

Bradley: Nope, but I want to hear it

LB: "annoyed" Yes, I do

Bradley: Naw draws her into his arms, kiss on the cheek

LB: Could you wait with that?! Here are people asking us questions

Bradley: just smiling She doesn't mean it, just seems harsh but she likes it

LB: annoyed

Bradley: grinning