56. Ask

Wasser5466707 asked: LB, why do you never wear shoes and paint your nails and lips red?

LB: There is a quite obvious reason for the red lipstick and stuff. I like the colour and it looks stylish, doesnt it? Apart from that red represents a lot of different things that are in some way conneted to me, my work and the life I led. It stands for love, for an unwavering strenght.. well and blood as well I suppose. I kept that even after the accident, because it also was Bradleys favourite colour. For the shoe part... its not that I never wear them. I do wear shoes outside and on missions. But at home and at Spectrum it is important for me to take my shoes of. That has something to do with cleanliness. The tendency of many (not all) americans, to leave on their shoes wherever they go, is totally not understandable for me. And I do not want to be part of that practise.

LB did you ever have to kick Ruby out of your house? Why does it annoy you when Ruby and Bradley hangout at his house?

LB: No I have not yet kicked her out of my house, even though it is very tempting. First of all its not at "his" house. Because we live together again now. So if Redfort and him hangout at his place, I have to bear Redforts presense too. I work long hours and have bad headaches, Redfort is not exactly a relaxing factor I want to bring into my home.

What did Ruby do after you gave her that fake code?

LB: Well, what should she do about it? Scold me or what? She was in a bad mood for days though. It was really satisfying to watch.