32

real life

onyx was waiting at her door for the girls to get to her house. madison and jadah took the same flight, jadah coming from madison's house. savannah flew in twenty minutes later. the three of them took the same uber.

onyx kept checking the window. "onyx, chill out. they'll get here when they get here." owen chuckled from the couch.

"i know, i just miss them."

as if on cue, an suv pulled up outside onyx's parents house. "they're here!" she squealed, opening the door and running outside.

savannah jumped out of the car first, jumping into onyx's arms. "i missed you so much!" jadah ran out of the car next, joining in on the hug, followed closely by madison. charlie came out, unloading the girls' suitcases from the uber.

charlie thanked the driver, before he closed the door. the man drove off into the distance. "i'm so happy you guys are here," onyx squealed.

they made their way into the house. leaving charlie with the suitcases. "uhh, is anyone gonna help me?"

"oh right," the girls said because turning around and grabbing their own bags.

"yeah thanks..." charlie mumbled.

"can i talk to you for a second?" charlie whispered to onyx as the house boomed with noice. there wasn't many people over, but music was blaring through the speakers.

"yeah," she smiled at the boy. he grabbed her hand, pulling her up from the couch, dragging her up the stairs. "what's up?" she said, closing the door.

"sit down," he gestured toward the bed.

"okay," she raised an eyebrow at the boy.

"i... wow. i don't know why i'm so nervous, i've told you this before, and you obviously know already. especially after the last few days hanging out," charlie rambled. "i love you."

"charlie-" he cut her off.

"no. let me talk. i love you. i have since the day i met you. you're beautiful. you're funny. you're-" charlie was cut off when onyx's lips crashed into his, just like the first time they kissed. their lips moved in sync. charlie grabbed onyx by the waist, pushing her down. he crawled over her, never breaking contact with her lips. he slid his hand up her shirt and around her back.

they jumped up when they heard the door open. jeremy's eyes went wide. "i- uh... i am so sorry. i'm just gonna go." jeremy closed the door.

"this reminds me of when i walked in on owen. now i know how he felt."

charlie whispered, giggling, "except we're not naked."

"okay, true."

the two of them headed down the stairs, eyes watching them. jeremy pulled charlie into the kitchen, "what the hell, charlie?"

"what?"

"don't 'what' me. you were making out with my sister."

"i'm aware of that," charlie felt his face heat up. he watched onyx intently as she laughed with her friends. jeremy looked from charlie to his sister.

"you... you really like her, don't you?"

"no, jer," he raised his eyebrows at charlie. "i love her."

a/n

AHHHHH FINALLY only took 32 chapters... anyways i hope you like this chapter, it's a little cheesy but it's cute hehe 💗