Ace ❥ Can't Be Friends

I'm sorry to the Luffy stan's, this one isn't for you ;(

All night the two of you have been stealing glances at each other. You couldn't keep your eyes off him, no matter what your tried. You tried to distract yourself by conversing with your crew mates or playfully feeding your boyfriend, Luffy, who's birthday was today. It was bad enough the two of them are related, you kept trying to tell yourself that, but it's like every time you locked eyes with him; your mind becomes a blur.

"Hello?! Earth to (Y/N)?" Nami called out to you, bringing you back to reality. You were staring at him once again.

"What were you looking at?" She asked, folding her arms. Blushing, you told her nothing before changing the conversation to something else. The two of you conversed about your next journey, which then turned into girl talk. Nami had asked you what was dating Luffy like, and you were very honest with her. Although Luffy was like a big man child, he was honestly the perfect lover. He'd alway put your needs before his and the two of you hardly got into arguments.

Which is why you feel guilty for doing what you did a month ago. You had cheated on him with his older brother. You had hoped to cut ties with Ace, but seeing here changed everything. It was hard to avoid him, because he's related to Luffy. Everytime Luffy would mention him & get all excited, your heart would drop to the bottom of your stomach. You hated yourself for doing that to him.

While the two of you continued to conversed, it soon became time to sing happy birthday and bring out Luffy's cake. You decided to go touch yourself up, before bringing out his cake. Excusing yourself, you headed to the ship's bathroom. You knew you should've closed the door behind you because you knew he would follow behind you. Hearing the clink of the door being locked, you turned to fiery freckled-face man.

His eyes were low, but there were so full of lust. The sexual tension between the two of you was so thick, Zoro couldn't cut it. Your heart began to race and the butterflies began to go crazy in your stomach, you knew what was about to happen.

"Ace we need to-" Before you could even finish your sentence, the 2nd division commander had you on the sinks counter, with your skirt hiked up and his head buried in between. You blushed as he smirked at you, once he realized you weren't wearing anything underneath. Ace kissed it softly before giving it a few licks, teasing you, before he began to devour you. You squirmed as his tongue danced with your bud, but his hold on you was tight.

The pleasure drove you wild and you immediately pushed back the thought of your boyfriend. At this moment, all you cared about was Ace and your oragasm. Inserting two fingers, he began to drive you near your peak. You muffled your moans by biting your lip, but nobody could hear you from the loud music they were playing.

"Ace, I'm-" He continued to eat you out as you came, your toes began to curl and your grip on his raven hair loosened. Once he finished lapping up your juices, he connected his lips with yours, giving you a sloppy, yet passionate kiss. Moments later he grabbed a towel, so you were able to clean yourself up. Which brung you back to reality once again.

"Ace we should've never done this" Guilt was written all over your face.

"I know this was wrong, but being with you feels so right. I love my brother and would do anything to make him happy, but the way I feel for you right now overlaps that love I have for him" He admitted, leaving you shocked. He did not just say that.

"I love you (Y/N)" Your eyes were wider than the sea you sailed on. He just said he loves you. You stood there for a good minute, taking everything in and thinking about what to say next.

"Ace....I....I love you too" You knew how bad you just fucked up and you knew that the two of you can no longer be friends, because you were in love.

Just a little something I created off of the dome . Sorry for the Luffy simps, y'all lost with this one </3