Mihawk ❥ Tease Me

mihawk x fem!reader ~ lemon
based off a headcanon I saw one tumblr

They were alone for the first time, and it's been a while since the two were able to please each other. Since the pirate hunter and ghost princess was now swarming the castle, they barely had time for anything; even a quickie.

Their bodies craved each other's heavily, but with two uninvited guests living with them, it was hard. That is until Mihawk sent them out on a journey, which included getting groceries for the castle.

Mihawk had planned to get some alone time with his girlfriend, he was becoming tired of sneaking around. He hadn't tasted her in a while either. When they were able to get a couple of minutes alone together, Mihawk told his lover his plan while inserting a black bullet vibrator inside her.

So there she was, trying to maintain her composure as the vibrator did works inside of her. She was trying her best to act normal as she talked with Perona, handing her the lunch she made for her and Zoro; for their trip. "I don't think I should leave yet, you don't look okay. And your skin is burning up. Are you okay?" Perona inspected (Y/N), touching her face.

She blushed, and quickly shook her head weakly, "I'm fine! Just a little hot today. Don't worry about me, and if I need anything; Mihawk will be there to help me" She reassured the ghost princess; who soon left after with the pirate hunter. Once she was sure they were gone, she let out the loudest moan; cumming in her spot.

"You naughty girl, you couldn't hold it, could you?" She answered his question with a nod, and collapsed into his arms as he came near her. "I hope you're not too tired, because I need to taste you"

Her panties were tossed a crossed the room, while one of her legs rested on his shoulder and the other on the throne's arm's, as his tongue tangoed against her swollen clit. Her left hand toyed with her nipples, increasing her pleasure, while her other hand made his raven black hair a mess.

"Sabes tan bien, mi amor. Estás tan mojado por mí" (You taste so good my love. You're so wet for me) He mumbled against her slit in his native language, making her grip his hair harder, moaning from the sensation.

"M-mihawk. Please just....fuck me already!" She breathed out, holding back the moans, while he lapped up her juices. He ignored her and inserted a finger in her wet canal, while he began to trace his name against her clit.

Just as she was about cum, he pulled away from her wet cunt; quickly upsetting her. "What. The. Fuck?" She breathed, swiping the sweat from her face, while she watched her lover lick his lips clean of her wetness.

He said nothing before he got up from his position and walked out of the room, with her trailing slowly behind him. "Mihawk please, we haven't touched each other in a while. Don't do this to me! I need you"

Her words went in one ear and out the other as he proceeded to enter the castle's master bathroom, "Prepare for dinner. They should be back any moment now"

(Y/N) was beyond furious. She never kept her eyes off of Mihawk who was acting nonchalant, like he didn't leave her all hot and bothered. 'First he sticks a toy in me, and then he edges me? He's going to pay' She thought, coming up with a plan to get back at him.

And that's when it hit her, how she wasn't going to get him back for teasing her. While Perona began baking dessert for the four of them, and Zoro washed the dishes they used for tonight's dinner, (Y/N) crouched down and crawled in front of Mihawk; as he sat at the Kitchen's Island. The swordsman raised his eyebrow while she raised her finger, making a shushing motion, before she reached and unzipped his pants.

He had fixed his mouth to say something, but when he felt the warmth of he mouth, he immediately tensed up; and kept his eyes on the two in front of him. She hummed as she took him down her throat, making him moan, but he covered it with a cough. "I hope you're not getting sick, I don't want to catch your germs!" Perona said with a little more sass then usual, taking a peek at the swordsman; who's skin was a shade of pink.

"You don't look like you're okay. You must be really getting sick. Zoro! Go get my first aid kit" She ordered the green haired male, slowly making her way towards him, but he stopped her. "No. There's no need to worry. I'm just a little hot" He reassured, shifting a little while his girlfriend massaged his balls under him.

"In fact, how about the two of you go find us a movie to watch later. (Y/N) had to use the bathroom, but I'm sure she's fine with any movie" He continued, backing up his lies so they wouldn't pester him further. He was going to bust any moment. Once they were gone, Mihawk groaned and let out a few curse words in Spanish, before looking down at the grinning (Y/N).

"Te voy a follar la cara tan fuerte que tendrás una mandíbula dolorido durante días" (I'm going to fuck your face so hard, you'll have a sore jaw for days). He thrusted into her mouth, grabbing her by the sides of her hair, fucking her mouth completely. Spit bubbles popped against his shaft, while her eyes watered.

"Zoro! Go check on the cake" Perona ordered and (Y/N)'s eyes widened. They were about to be caught. Mihawk thrusted harder and faster, before emptying his load out into her mouth without warning. When he pulled out she quickly put her hand to her mouth, so it would drip out, swallowing it quickly.

"Perona put on romantic comedy, again. We're going to need tons of sake" Zoro spoke as he entered the kitchen, looking at them at the kitchen's island. "I'll get the booze" Mihawk said before he stood up.

"Te voy a follar crudo toda la noche. No grites a mi pequeña zorra" (I'm going to fuck you raw all night long. Don't scream my little slut) The cold swordsman whispered, sending chills up her spine.