Nami ❥ Done

nami x fem!reader ~ angst
on the sunny

The sunny rocked against the ocean's waves, as it maneuvered through the thunderstorm. The two were alone in a room, but the tension was so thick, they both could not bare it. "What did you just say?" You questioned the orange haired navigator, staring at her brown eyes which looked elsewhere.

"I want to break up with you" Nami responded a little louder than the last time, finally making eye contact with you. She had secretly hoped she didn't hear her correctly, hoping she said something else. But no, she heard her loud and clear.

"Why?" You calmly asked, hoping to ease the tension and find out what's really on her mind. "Why? Why?! (Y/N) I can't fucking do this anymore! I can't do US anymore. It's too much for me to handle, it was too soon for us...." Tears began to form in her brown irises, as she began to shout. "Calm down! Do you want them to hear us?!" You had hoped to no one else heard, but they did. Everyone could hear, despite the loud storm.

"It's too much for you?! You're saying this like someone forced you to be in this relationship! If you couldn't handle it, why bother being with me?!" You yelled, feeling angry and hurt that she tried to make you look like the bad guy. "You kinda did by telling me you're in love with me!" She yelled at you, coming a little closer.

Chuckling and moving away, you responded. "WHO THE HELL CARES NAMI?! You could've just told me off and I would've gotten over it!" While the two had a screaming match, their friends felt uneasy as they listened to their breakup. "Shouldn't we do something, before it turns violent?" Chopper asked worried about his two friends as he listened to them yelling at each other.

Usopp and Brook agreed they couldn't bare to hear this anymore, but their captain disagreed. "This isn't our fight, it's theirs. Let them work it out and if it gets a little rough, I'll step in" Despite not knowing much about break-ups, Luffy said all the right things. Lighting his cigarette, Sanji began to walk away. "I'm starting dinner, I can't listen to this anymore" As he finished his sentence, the door to the room (Y/N) and Nami were in opened, and out came (Y/N). "You don't have to worry about staying in the same room with me! I'm moving my stuff out" She yelled before the door slammed in her face.

She took a minute, staring at the door, before turning around facing her friend who wore sadness on their faces. "Uh, hey guys....I'm gonna" Tears began to form in her eyes, she was too overwhelmed with emotions. "Excuse me" Climbing the ladder to the crow's nest, she disappeared, leaving her friends speechless.

The green haired swordsman made his way up into the observation tower, which startled his comrade. He wanted to check on her, she had missed dinner and he had a gut feeling that she hadn't gotten any sleep. "Oh, hey Zoro...I'll get out of you hair" Getting up from the bench, she folded the blanket that was left up there and began to walk away and over to the ladder. But before she could do so, Zoro pulled her back by her wrist, and pulled her into his chest.

Her eyes widened and the tears she wanted to hold back, flowed like a river down her face. "Z, I loved her so much. I didn't want it to end, at least not like this. It hurts so much" She confessed as he sat them down, rubbing her back. He said nothing as she continued to cry, which soon led her to fall asleep on his chest.

The two exes had both knew, that their relationship was done.