Garp ❥ Mini Me

Garp x Fem! Reader
mild nsfw
hear me out with this one y'all...

Their mouths were left agape, after hearing what their doctor had to say. Drool nearly trickled out of their mouths as they kept still, wearing the same expression. "I see you two were not expecting this. I'll give you a minute to talk things out" The doctor excused themselves, leaving the marine and the woman alone. Gaining their composure, they both turned to each other. Not saying a word, but thinking the same thing.

"I thought you said you wore protection!" You held up a fist, your eyes blank, scolding the fleet admiral. "I did! Your ass just sucked it up!" He accused and you dramatically gasped! "Don't blame this shit on me! I'm not the one who released their cum and got something unexpected! And don't complain about being sucked up when you were telling me how much you love it!" She made the older man blush, she had got him there.

It turned quiet, neither one of them speaking about what they really need to. Placing his hand on her stomach, he gained her attention. "You're carrying my baby. You're growing something inside of you that could possibly be a marine–or a pirate" You interrupted, making him straight face you. Giggling at his response, you let him continue. "We're having a baby, (Y/N)!"

"We're having a baby, Old Man Garp"

About a few months later since the two of you found about your new addition. Your stomach now had a growing bump, you noted to your to have your clothes tailored so they can fit later in your pregnancy. "Rear-Admiral (Y/N), you have to take it easy. You can't be reckless when you're with child" One of your subordinates advised, as he rushed behind her. She was just doing some harsh training, to strengthen her body. She rolled her eyes and quickly turned around. "SHUT UP!" She looked at him and pointed her finger at him, almost like that pirate empress.....

"You don't get to tell me what to do! I know what's good for my baa–Cut it out in there!" Her unborn child began to kick crazily in her stomach. "Are you alright?!" The soldier questioned as he rushed to her side to see what was wrong. "Take me to my office so I can lay down please" He nodded and picked her up,    his arm swooped under her leg. "Ready Ma'am–'Just what are you doing here boy?'" He turned his head to see Garp standing behind him, and he could feel his anger. "No sir it's not what it looks like—"

"You didn't have to hit him Garp!" You scolded the Fleet Admiral, as he massaged your feet. "I thought he was trying to feel you up!" He lied and you playfully kicked him, making him laugh. You loved his smile, you hoped your baby had that trait.

"Garp-kun....I love you" You admitted, catching the old man off guard. It was the first time you had said that, the two of you were friends with benefits and the product of that was your unborn child. He said nothing as he looked down in shock and this made you regret it. "You don't have to say it back. I didn't mean to say–'(Y/N) would you marry me?"
"Garp?!" You jolted from your spot, but slowly regretted it since the heavy weight of your belly came crashing in.

"Are you alright?" He asked and you nodded, but you quickly shifted to a big smile. "You want to marry me, old man?" You teased and he pulled you close. "I do. I love you (Y/N). You and my mini me" You pulled him into a passionate kiss.

small and cute. < 3