Our Secret Little Date

A/N: Additional update for their cute married life and TaeYeon as her wife's adorable pet ❤️

With Love,
chocomint89

---------------

"What do you think is the best to wear for our today's date, babe?" Tiffany asked after so many changes of clothes since they finished their breakfast together.

"You look better in anything you wear so let's go it's been an hour since you've been digging you clothes in our closet." TaeYeon sighed while playing PUBG on her phone out of boredom waiting for her gorgeous wife showing her outfit every few minutes.

"Can you help me zip my dress?" Tiffany chose the pink floral knee cut dress.

*My wife's has a sexy back* TaeYeon thought while helping her wife zipping her dress before she place soft kisses on Tiffany's nape making her tickles.

"Stop it babe it's ticklish." Tiffany let out a soft laugh playfully pushing her wife away.

"You forgot something." TaeYeon said.

"Forgot something?" Tiffany answer back and frown because she thought about forgetting something before they go out in a date.

"My morning kiss." TaeYeon showing her kissy pouty lips infront of Tiffany.

"Let's go we're gonna be late." Tiffany intentionally ignore her wife pulling TaeYeon with her.

"Mean." TaeYeon pouts but she follow her wife's pull as they enter inside their car.

"If I have my driver's license then I can drive my wife anywhere instead of driving me." TaeYeon frown knowing her wife always driving even she's tired from work, they sometimes drive home and it makes feel so sorry for Tiffany.

"It's okay, I love driving my adorable pet anywhere as long as you behave yourself in your seat. Off we go!" Tiffany has a cheerful and positive attitude so she usually cheers her wife everytime she feel so down from school.

"I love you so much babe." TaeYeon whisper while her wife's busy driving.

"I love you too midget." Tiffany laugh.

"Hey!" TaeYeon protest.

---------------

AT THE SEOUL DISTRICT

"Wow, there's so many people today!" TaeYeon cheerfully said while watching people passing by, buying stuffs and something.

"Of course, it's Sunday and our sundate." Tiffany will attempt to kiss TaeYeon's cheek but someone calls her from behind.

"Ms. Hwang!" Mr. Horvejkul appear with a huge smile on her face approaching the secret married couple who immediately fake their smile.

"TaeYeon?" Nichkhun noticed TaeYeon's presence after Tiffany's beauty caught his attention.

*Mood breaker* TaeYeon frown and secretly glare at the guy talking sweetly on her wife who tried to avoid the long conversation.

"Why are you here with my student?" Well, since Nichkhun was TaeYeon's class adviser of course.

"Ah?" Tiffany thought about her alibi to avoid these guy who keeps on hitting on her although she always ignore and rejecting his offer.