We're In Big Trouble

"We will be having a party tonight and it's my treat for everyone because of their hardwork throughout the year." The principal announce and the teachers feels so excited knowing they will be having a night party and treats by their boss.

"ALRIGHT!!!!!!" Everyone cheers and almost jump from their desk after the principal leaves for work and they will see them at the usual restaurant.

"What's happening over here?" Tiffany who finished her afternoon class asked when she saw hee colleagues being so excited.

"The principal invited everyone for dinner party tonight and it's his treats." Teacher Horvejkul appears behind her with a creepy smile on his face and it creeps Tiffany out.

*I must text TaeYeon about it.* Tiffany take out her phone and message her adorable wife that she will not be on dinner.

"Hey, don't turn it down and cancel your appointment for tonight." Nichkhun says with a grin as he stares at the gorgeous English teacher that he eyes since then, scanning from head to toe while biting his lips makes him looks more like an old pervert.

"I'm texting my family that I will be late for dinner." Tiffany says but she's pissed off with how Nichkhun pervertly staring down on her so she fixes her skirt.

"Good to know, Miss Hwang." Teacher Nichkhun smirk before he left for his next class.

*He's so creepy* Tiffany disgusted by his behavior so she called TaeYeon after her wife texted back that she will be taking the make up class later for her absences.

----------------

"Congratulations everyone!!!" The principal says as he drunk his beer infront of everybody while singing happily since everybody were drunk except for Tiffany whose smiling politely at them.

"Why don't you drink, Miss Hwang?" The principal asked and it makes Tiffany nervous because everyone's eyes were on her direction.

"I'm driving later." Tiffany gasp when she felt Nichkhun's hand on her shoulder and it annoys her.

"What are you doing?" She whisper on her colleague who staring in his drunken state towards her and he almost trying to take advantage on her but Tiffany in a quick reflex avoided him and pushes him away.

"Why are you so anxious over me, Miss Hwang? I've been courting you for awhile now?" Nichkhun says in his loud voice makes everyone cheers for them and ships them as a couple since nobody knows about Tiffany being a married woman already.

"What are you saying? There's no courting going between us." Tiffany politely turning him down but Nichkhun never gave up and closing the gap between them.

*I wanted to punch these freaking retarded* Tiffany thought and felt disgusted over him.

"KHUNFANY!!!!" Everybody cheers on them and it hypes Nichkhun's aggressive behavior and stole a kiss on her lips without her consent so she quickly slap his face that makes everyone gasped in surprise.

*SLAP* Nichkhun's cheeks turns red before Tiffany quickly left the party without saying goodbye.

---------------

"Tiffany?" She heard her wife's voice waiting in the cold outside the restaurant location wearing her cute thick jacket over her uniform.

"Taetae." TaeYeon caught her wife into her embrace and she heard Tiffany cried because of what happened inside.

"What happen?" TaeYeon asked her wife who continue to cry on her arms.

"Let's go home now." Tiffany pleads.

"Did something happen?" Tiffany was very scared if she will tell her wife about it because TaeYeon might punch the guy hard but it's her job to tell her.

"Nichkhun stole a kiss on my lips back there because he's drunk but please don't make a scene baby." Tiffany said between her cries and TaeYeon tighten her hold on her wife.

"THAT FREAKING BASTARD!!!" TaeYeon fumes in anger after hearing the reason why her wife cried.

"TAETAE NO!!! YOU WILL BE IN A HUGE  TROUBLE!!!" Tiffany pull her wife with her and walk into the parking lot to pick up her car instead but the stubborn kid knows how to kick butts tonight.

"Don't touch me, babe." TaeYeon's voice change as she faces her wife and she looks terrfying by the way she looks right now and it scared Tiffany alot.

"I WILL KICK YOUR BUTT TONIGHT HORVEJKUL!!!" TaeYeon quickly run inside the restaurant leaving Tiffany outside.

"What are you doing here, TaeYeon?" Nichkhun asked when he saw his student infront of everyone with an very angry expression that scares them.

"YOU WILL BE HAVING A BAD BEATING TONIGHT FREAKING DICKHEAD!!!!" TaeYeon jumps over the drunk Nichkhun punching him hard while everyone trying to pull the student.

"MISS KIM, MISS KIM, STOP IT!!!!" Nichkhun's colleague got panic as they pull the scary student who keeps on punching him on the face.

"I WILL KILL YOU BASTARD!!!!!" TaeYeon got more angry as she stare at Nichkhun's bruised face as she punch him hard because she's fearless until her knuckle bleeds.

"TAEYEON!!!!!!" Tiffany enter the scene and it shocks her when she saw her wife getting angry and scary on top of Nichkhun while everyone else pulling her adorable wife before she called their parents to come.

"Stop it honey." Tiffany says makes everyone more shocked as she approach her wife while embracing her back.

"Baby stop it please." Tiffany pleads and she doesn't care about everyone whose watching them.

"Tiffany?" TaeYeon got calm but Nichkhun was badly injured and fell unconscious.

"I'm sorry." TaeYeon mutter under her breath when she realize what she have done with Nichkhun before her eyes stares lovingly on her beautiful wife.

"It's okay, I already called our parents and they will be here anytime." Tiffany warmly smile at her before she gave TaeYeon a few kisses on her lips that makes everyone gasped.

"What's happening here, Miss Hwang? Why are you kissing your student?" Some of them felt disgusted over their interactions because they doesn't know anything about their relationship.

"I will explain it later but for now, we will pay the damages over here and I'm sorry for scaring everyone here." Tiffany politely says and it makes TaeYeon feels guilty because of behavior and thinking her wife might be get fired.

"I'm so sorry, honey." TaeYeon bow her head in embarrassment and she feels terrible making her wife disappointed.

"I'm not mad at you. I even love you more because of how you protect me so much." Tiffany coax her wife so she wouldn't feel bad.

"I love you so much, Taetae." Tiffany doesn't even care of how her colleagues disgusting look on them because she cares for her wife more than anything else.

------------------

To be continued.