The Annoying Midget

"So, Jessica dumped you, teach?" TaeYeon smirk at the information from her teacher who loses her energy after getting dumped by her own student.

"Don't remind me, midget." SooYoung was Tiffany's classmate during their college days and eventually she has a huge crush towards the woman who was now married with the midget.

"Whose more hot? My wife or Jessica?" TaeYeon teases her teacher more until she felt a pain on her ear when her wife pulls it hard and make her stand up.

"Wifey! Wifey! Wait! It hurts!" TaeYeon cried in pain but SooYoung just ignore the annoying couple who went into the corner to talk with TaeYeon alone.

"What are you doing? Are you teasing SooYoung again?" Tiffany nagged at her wife who seems unaffected but seeing TaeYeon's charming dimples makes she went awe and want to take her to their bed right now.

"I'm cheering her but seems like I love teasing her as a revenge of having a huge crush over you." TaeYeon pouted like a cute puppy making her more adorable through Tiffany's eyes that she couldn't help herself not to tackle her wife on the wall.

"What are you doing wifey? You want to do it here right now?" TaeYeon smirk as she saw her wife's face redden like a tomato and pulls back in her previous position.

"You love teasing, huh?" Tiffany pinches her adorable wife's cheeks making TaeYeon cried in pain and they noticed SooYoung already left.

*I couldn't take it anymore right into my face making lovey dovey!!!!* SooYoung thought as she makes way to her room with a deep frown on her face and before she realize it, Jessica bumps into her who also in a deep thought.

"Jessica? Hm." SooYoung greet awkwardly but the girl seems like into her own world but she greeted back nonchalantly.

"Good morning teacher Choi." Jessica spoke softly and walk aimlessly didn't turn her back towards SooYoung.

"Is she okay?" SooYoung scratch her head watching the girl turning right in the hallway bumping into someone as well.

"Hi teacher Choi." Some of her students greeted her cheerfully but her eyes still wandering to Jessica's direction.

---------------

"You okay?" Moonbyul shook her friend whose in her own world.

"She's gone." TaeYeon tease Jessica whose in a deep thought after rejecting her teacher yesterday.

"Maybe she has a love problems." TaeYeon continue her teasing and didn't notice their English teacher enters the class with her eyes focus on a specific troublesome student.

"TaeYeon." Moonbyul got nervous when teacher Hwang glaring at their direction specifically on TaeYeon's spot.

"What? She's fun to be tease." TaeYeon laugh and still on her own world while her friend who got more terrified almost running out of blood when Tiffany got nearer with her angry face.

"Hey, Jessica." TaeYeon poke her classmate making Jessica got back to the reality and her eyes turned wide when she saw their mad teacher glaring at TaeYeon.

"TaeYeon?" Jessica pointed but got ignore by her friend and began sweating when teacher Tiffany's finger slowly aiming at TaeYeon's ear again.

*You're dead asshole* Moonbyul smack her own face when she knew her friend was such a dumb and messed up today with her wife.

"KIM TAEYEON!!!!!!" Tiffany pulls her wife's ear stronger than before making TaeYeon loudly scream in pain and the class went silence when the coolest person became the stupid ones today.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" TaeYeon scream loudly when she got pulled outside by her own wife and make her stay until Tiffany's period ends.

-----------------

"What's happening to you?" Tiffany treats her wife's painful ears after they got home and they finally make up before ending the day.

"I don't know myself but Sooyoung's craziness starting to get rub on me." TaeYeon snorted and felt pain on her ear but she loves her wife so much that she couldn't get mad on her for a long time.

"I'm sorry." Tiffany apologized when she saw how painful TaeYeon's ears got from her.

"Don't be sorry babe besides it's all my fault for making my lovely wife mad." TaeYeon became sweet in a weird manner because she's known as the cold and charming prince of their campus.

"So, you need to make up on me." Tiffany whisper seductively as she slowly crawls in between her wife's legs.

"Wifey? Do you want to do it tonight?" TaeYeon gulp when she saw how sexy and gorgeous Tiffany tonight wearing her night gown she usually wears but it turns out that her naughty wife slowly taking it off.

"Okay?" TaeYeon arouse by her wife's initiative that she turns on while her hands making its way in between Tiffany's legs.

"TaeYeon?" Tiffany moans soundly and TaeYeon loving her voice as she continue exploring her wife's hole inside her lacy panty.

"I'll take it off babe." Tiffany just nod in response when the midget swiftly take the panty off followed by the whole night gown that hides her wife's nakedness.

"Bon appetit." TaeYeon's mouth quickly dive into Tiffany's hole finding herself like a thirsty animal in the dessert lapping the love juices from the dripping wet pussy of the hottest English teacher.

"T-Tae!!!!" Tiffany pulls the midgets hair in pleasure when she got happily eaten by TaeYeon hearing the lewd sound coming from her pussy and the mouth of her eater.

"I'm cumming!!!!" With TaeYeon fast and deep eating session she makes Tiffany moan loudly and enough to make her cum faster than before.

"AAAAHHHH!!!" Tiffany cum on her mouth as TaeYeon drink it all before she pervertly watched how her wife's glowing face enough to make her more aroused and take her to bed.

"Let's continue to bed." TaeYeon despite being a midget she can carry her wife and take her inside their bedroom.

"Don't leave marks, babe." Tiffany pleaded but she knows the midget won't listen at her.

"I don't think so Mrs. Kim." The whole night Tiffany got eaten by her midget wife in pleasure.

----------------

To be continued.