SooYoung and Jessica

"So, it's true that you and Ms. Hwang were a couple?" Moonbyul asked her friend.

"Correction. We're married." TaeYeon shortly answered and sighed when she spotted gossipers peaking inside their classroom.

"They need some juicy news about you and they want to confirm it their famous and charming prince TaeYeon were already taken." Jessica interrupted and felt betrayed by her own crush.

"I can't believe you're already married at your young age, Tae." Moonbyul envied her friend while she's stays single for a long time.

"Being married with your teacher was stressful especially when you're in the same school and people talking about the both of you." TaeYeon sighed and closes her book when she got tired of reading her notes.

"But honestly, Miss Hwang was so hot." Moonbyul sometimes daydreaming about their gorgeous English teacher and she's having a wet dream just by thinking about Tiffany Hwang.

"Stop messing with my wife and stop thinking pervert stuffs about her." TaeYeon angrily yells at her friend thinking about her beautiful wife.

"Geez, I'm not thinking about that." Moonbyul lied and the crowding students went to their own classroom when their teacher SooYoung enters the class and ask them to change into their P.E. uniform.

"We will be having a physical examination today so change into your P.E. uniform." SooYoung announce as she scanned the room to search for Jessica Jung.

"Miss Jung?" SooYoung called.

"Yes, Miss Choi?" Jessica got nervous and stood up when she was called by their cool new teacher.

"You will be my assistant to take the records of their examination then I will be the one who will take your own record after the whole class were taken theirs.

"Okay, Miss Choi." Jessica understood and follows her friend whose getting change into the locker room.

-----------------

"It's too tiring." Jessica already exhausted after taking the examination records of their class.

"It's your turn now." SooYoung says while helping out her favorite student.

"Do you like me, Miss Choi?" Jessica was a very straightforward person since she noticed how their teacher only in favors of her and the way she looks and praises makes her create the conclusion that SooYoung was very fond of her.

"Of course, I really like you and I'm interested in you, is there a problem?" SooYoung answered smoothly while leaning closer into Jessica.

"The school have a very strict rules between teacher and student relationship so I think you're crossing the line now, Miss Choi." Jessica counter back as she taken aback by SooYoung's smooth moves on her.

"Right but your classmate already break the rules and the school seems to accept it so easily even the famous Mr. Horvejkul has been pulled out from his position." SooYoung stated the fact behind Nichkhun's immediate vacation.

"You are such an interesting person I want to know more about so it's not a big deal if I will ask you out on a date." SooYoung smoothly added before she places her arms in between Jessica's pretty face.

"You're not my type." Jessica tried to pushed her teacher off her but SooYoung was stronger than her.

"It's sexual harassment!!!" Jessica got mad about her teacher taking advantage on her.

"We're alone in here so no one will heard you even if you scream." SooYoung smirk at her stubborn student.

"Dammit." Jessica started to cry as she kneels on the floor and it made SooYoung panic.

"Sorry, sorry I'm just messing up with you Miss Jung" SooYoung apologize with her behavior but Jessica never stop crying.

"I hate you, Miss Choi." Jessica said and SooYoung started to smile while holding her student closer in her warmth.

"I'm sorry if I scared you. I will never do it again but it's true that I like you Miss Jung." SooYoung confessed.

---------------

"You're going along well with Miss Choi." Moonbyul noticed how their teacher always called for Jessica in her office.

"She's making me her slave." Jessica sighed and felt annoyed with how her teacher treated her although she confessed that she likes her.

"You mean assistant." TaeYeon corrected.

"Whatever." Jessica sighed.

"Miss Jung can you please collect the find for our school festival? Thank you." SooYoung says before she leave the class after her lecture.

*Again?* Jessica glare at her teacher's back that make Moonbyul and TaeYeon laugh at her.

------------------

"Are you enjoying your study?" SooYoung asked while checking their exam papers.

"Are you really mocking me?" Jessica nagged and glare at her teacher who confessed that she likes her but it's treating her worst.

"I'm not mocking you. I just want you to be responsible in the future because I can tell that you're not focus in your study." SooYoung checked Jessica's background about her grades before she got hired in the school.

"Why do you care for me so much?" Jessica asked curiously.

"You still not remember about me?" SooYoung felt disappointed because Jessica forgot about her when they met way back to Canada.

"???????" Jessica was totally confused fo what her teacher blurting out.

"We sleep together in Canada." SooYoung remember vividly of what happen between them and it makes her fell in love with the drunk Jessica Jung in Canada.

"NO. FREAKING. WAY." Jessica's eyes widen when she recalls what happen and now she remembers it well.

"Yes way!" SooYoung loves to tease her so she searched for Jessica and found her here in the school where her friend was one of the owner.

"Keep it a secret or I will kill you!" Jessica yells at her teacher whose busy staring at her.

"Of course but in one condition." SooYoung offers.

"What condition?" Jessica frown and didn't like the way these conversation will leads them.

"Go out with me."

----------------

To be continued.