The Consequence

"So, that's it? You're already a married woman?" Nichkhun couldn't believe himself that the woman he's been hitting was married with his student and also a girl. He found it so ridiculous and it makes him more feels so disappointed of putting his hopes up with Tiffany and she's been hiding it for a very long time.

"I've already explain myself so there's no need to repeat it myself, Mr. Horvejkul." Tiffany answer so coldly while they've been called to the principal's office and even the school director came herself because she knew it and accepted Tiffany to be joined the faculty.

"You already knew it Director Hyoyeon?" Nichkhun asked frustratedly looking at the calm and cool Director sitting infront of them.

"Of course, basically she's my sister in law because your student Kim TaeYeon was my younger sister and she doesn't need to explain her private life furthermore, Mr. Horvejkul." Director Hyoyeon answer it smoothly not looking at the annoying man infront of him.

"This was nonsense, Director Kim!!! I demand to remove Ms. Hwang in our faculty section, Principal!!!" Nichkhun pushes himself that he's really against the relationship between teacher and student besides he's been fooled by Tiffany.

"What are you saying?? You're doing it further, Mr. Horvejkul??" Tiffany protested and anger by the guy's reckless actions against her because she's been fooling around him which was she wasn't and he's been the one who keeps bugging and pestering her all the time although she always turned him down.

"That's final." Nichkhun's voice raised at Tiffany and Hyoyeon doesn't like the way the arguments goes so she decided to take the process in progress for awhile and speak with Nichkhun who was the best teacher of her school.

*I will choose between the school reputations and my sister in law. I will never let these dickhead ruin my school.* Director Hyoyeon thought.

"What can you say Mr. Principal?" Hyoyeon asked the old man sitting across her and kept his silence for awhile.

"I will let you decide on it, Hyoyeon seems like Mr. Horvejkul will be stubborn here." The principal said before he take a look on Nichkhun's reaction. He hates the guy so much but since he's one of the best he doesn't want the dumb guy spilled some private issues on the line spitting hate against Tiffany and TaeYeon's harmonious relationship.

"Why me? Tiffany's your daughter." Nichkhun's eyes widen and stare at the old man who resembles Tiffany and he doesn't realize it until now because he looks more calm and doesn't intervene on any issues of his staffs.

"Such a brat like your father." Mr. Hwang sighed but he have no choice but to take actions against the issues of hiding her daughter and TaeYeon's relationship because everyone doesn't need to know too much information about their family issues.

"WHAT. THE. HECK. IS. HAPPENING. OVER. HERE?? ALL. OF. YOU. WE'RE. RELATIVES???" Nichkhun felt so dumb knowing the head of the school he's been working were relatives and supporting the homosexual relationship of Tiffany and TaeYeon which was totally disgusting on his own dictionary.

"I won't let this happen and everyone need to know about it disgusting and freaking insane family of lesbians!!!" Nichkhun yell at them angrily so Mr. Hwang stood up and shut the guy using his own hand, he punches Horvejkul right through his face and the poor guy fell unconscious.

"Wow, Dad you didn't have to go that far? He's so stupid." Tiffany didn't like how Nichkhun felt disgusted over their family issues.

"That guy was such a homophobic trash and needs to be shut up by me. I don't want someone to hurt my daughter and TaeYeon." Mr. Hwang spoke with a gentle and calm manner before he dragged Nichkhun and let him seat on the couch.

"How's TaeYeon?" Mr. Hwang asked.

"She's on her last period before we left for home but I'm worried about Nichkhun?" Tiffany felt so anxious about the guy who will ruin their school reputations.

"We will handle the whole situation so you don't have to worry about it." Mr. Hwang assures his daughter before Tiffany take her leave.

"It's a wholesome issues to take." Hyoyeon felt headache because of Nichkhun's incident and she have to explain to the whole school staffs that they don't need to meddle on the issues.

"I put my trust on you, Director Kim like how I put my faith on TaeYeon to take care of my daughter." Mr. Hwang smile.

"You're the best, Uncle Hwang that's why my father was very fond of you and take you as his only friend." Hyoyeon likes and in favor with Mr. Hwang to be their family friend also in business.

"I'm just doing my Daddy duties."

----------------

"Is it true that TaeYeon was in relationship with Ms. Hwang?" The students keeps on spilling gossips about the incident involving TaeYeon and Tiffany recently and it spread throughout the campus.

"Are you okay, Jessica?" Asked Moonbyul as she noticed her bubbly friend turns into a gloomy seatmate when the gossip broke out.

"Do you think TaeYeon was in a relationship with Ms. Hwang?" Asked Jessica while in a deep thoughts about the gossip circulating just now.

"I don't know but I know TaeYeon have a good explanation about it." Moonbyul cheering her friend up before they heard TaeYeon opening their classroom door with a serious expression.

*It's dirty lesbian TaeYeon* Jessica heard the whispers behind and also talking bad against her crush.

"Are you always like this? Doing baseless stuffs against your fellow classmate? Mind your own business, bitches." Jessica couldn't take it anymore and stood up against TaeYeon's haters that made everyone shocked by her actions to defend her crush against the malicious issues.

"Woah, so brave." Moonbyul praises her friend and look at her other friend's direction, TaeYeon who was looking surprisingly at Jessica.

"Fucking bitches." Jessica curse before she was heard by their new class adviser.

"Oh, did I enter the wrong class?" A gorgeous tall woman wearing a very dazzling business suit standing on the open door.

"Who are you?" Jessica asked.

"Such a bad welcome for me, huh?" The woman just smile at Jessica's remarks against her.

"I'm the substitute teacher since I was told that Mr. Horvejkul will taking his immediate vacation." The woman awkwardly smile at her new class.

"I forgot to introduce my humble self everyone so my name's Choi SooYoung." The woman introduced herself and everyone in the class turns silence while Jessica froze on her spot feels so embarrassed by her rude actions against their new teacher.

"I'M. VERY. SORRY. MS. CHOI!!!" Jessica bow at her teacher and almost cried in embarrassment but SooYoung shrugged it off.

"It doesn't matter. I like someone who has bad behavior." SooYoung winks at Jessica before she proceed to brief them about herself and her subjects.

----------------

To be continued.