Our Ridiculous Fight

TAEYEON POV

Another boring day in school and I guess it's hard for me to focus studying in my English subject especially in our house because we ended up making out, cuddling and some hot session with my super hot wifey. Why does Tiffany looks so gorgeous everytime even if we're in the house while she's working on her papers and I'm just ended up staring at her until she finished it up.

"Hi, Taengoo!" Crap. It's Jessica Jung.

"Hey, what's up?" I greeted back with a high five but she just blushes on me while taking a seat beside me.

"Just what. the. hell. was. she. up. to?" I ignore the fact that she's touching my lap while staring creepily at me. I'm nervous what if my wife caught us on act? Nah, I'm not doing anything dirty at Jessica. Nevermind.

"Are you free on Sunday?" She asked while looking cute at me but it didn't work for me like duh, I have the hottest wife in South Korea.

"Sorry, but I already have plans." I half-lied and it makes her frustrated retreating her hand from my lap and it felt relief on me before I spotted Tiffany glaring evilly in our directions. Holy crap!

"Wait up, I have something else to do. I've gotta go now, Jessica." I hurriedly left the blonde girl who keeps on hitting on me on my whole semesters until we graduated.

END OF POV

-------------------

"Baby, hey, baby wait up!!!" TaeYeon reaching her wife's hand while they we're chasing each other at the back of the campus.

"It's not what you think it was, babe." TaeYeon reason out while she caught her wife's hand who keeps on rejecting her skinship after she saw Jessica and TaeYeon alone in the garden.

"Just what are you doing over there?" Tiffany angrily asked her adorable wife whose panting hard from running faster just to chased her.

"She's the one who sat beside me and touching my lap also I rejected her." TaeYeon said while panting.

"Rejected?" Tiffany frown after listening at her wife's nervous explanations.

"She's asking me if I'm free on Sunday and I turned her down because we will visit my parents." TaeYeon honestly confessed and it makes Tiffany's heart cooldown yet she decided to prank her wife that she's sulking over Jessica.

"You're lying, aren't you?" Tiffany said in straight face while staring at her wife.

"What? Why do I have to lie on you? You're ridiculous." TaeYeon snorted and scoffed at her wife's false assumptions.

"What did you say? I'm ridiculous? Seriously, Tae? I'm your wife and older than you." Tiffany scoffed back and it didn't expect her wife's counter attack on her by disrespecting her.

"You're ridiculous of what you're saying because I'm not doing anything unlike you that keeps on flirting on that dickhead guy." TaeYeon barks and couldn't take it anymore because she keeps on catching the two talking happily.

"What? You're the ridiculous one because I'm just talking at him because we're colleagues and that's it nothing more. You're such a jealous jerk." Tiffany retorted back and didn't back down against TaeYeon's attack.

"What. The. F?" TaeYeon couldn't believe her wife that she's attacking her by calling her names.

"Are you cursing me now?" Tiffany pushes TaeYeon back while getting pissed off.

"Okay, that's enough. I'm tired of it." TaeYeon glare at her wife and walked out without waiting for Tiffany's reaction.

"That piece of sh*t!!! Hey, Kim TaeYeon!!!!" Tiffany yelled but she's got ignored by the stubborn midget who walked back into her classroom.

----------------

ENGLISH CLASS

"So, can you read the passage on page 314, Miss Kim?" Tiffany called her wife whose not listening on her class and just intentionally sleeping during her discussions.

"Hey, buddy. Wake up!" Moonbyul whisper at her friend while nudging TaeYeon's head.

"Huh? What? Do you need anything?" TaeYeon said to Moonbyul whose eyes widen from shock and getting nervous at her friend while they're inside Miss Hwang's English class.

"Are you sleeping on my class, TaeYeon?" Tiffany got mad and everyone became nervous in an awkward silence.

"Did I sleep? I'm sorry." TaeYeon scoffed and getting aggressive and disrespectful towards their teacher.

"Are you try to piss me off?" Tiffany retorted back and everyone became scared from their teacher who usually cheerful and all smile during her class.

"TaeYeon calm down." Moonbyul who calming down her pissed off friend beside her.

"GET OUT IN MY CLASS MISS KIM!!!!!" Tiffany order while pointing at the door with an angry expression.

"Fine." TaeYeon quickly stood and kick her seat making everyone more nervous while Tiffany holding back her anger but she wanted to punch her wife right now.

*You'll get something from me at home, you little stupid jerk* Tiffany glare at her wife who quickly went outside leaving her English class.

----------------

AT HOME

"What's your problem?" Tiffany called after she got home and she rejected Nichkhun's offer for a ride home and just took the bus instead alone because TaeYeon wasn't in the mood and left for home.

"Nothing." TaeYeon turned around so she could not see her wife's face.

"I'm talking to you so don't turn your back at me" Tiffany got pissed off and she couldn't work smoothly because of their ridiculous fight between her wife.

"What do you think you're doing?" Tiffany yells when her wife stood up form the couch without looking at her.

"I will sleep." TaeYeon shortly answered but Tiffany caught her wrist before she went upstairs.

"Taetae." The nickname that makes TaeYeon weak so she turn around and faces her wife who already cried.

"Tiffany." TaeYeon quickly melted when she saw Tiffany crying and never let go on her wrist.

"I'm sorry for accusing you." Tiffany said in between her cries before TaeYeon make a move and embraces her.

"Hush, don't talk and feel my warm." TaeYeon whisper while holding her wife.

"I'm sorry too for making you feel bad." TaeYeon apologize and shed tears with Tiffany who embracing her back.

"I love you Tiffany."

"I love you too, Taetae."

To be continued.