Jessica's Nightmare

*Go out with me* Those words keeps on lingering inside Jessica's mind after her teacher made an agreement with her to keep their secrets but she will think about it before she said yes to SooYoung's request.

"If I turn her down will she spill the secrets to everyone? No, she's a teacher so it will ruin her reputation." Jessica thought deeply and frown when no answers came into her mind.

"If I go out with her. Will I turn to be her slave? Or worst a sex slave?" Jessica's imagination turns worst and she became anxious about going out with her teacher.

"Why did I get drunk and sleep with her? Ugh, it's so frustrating!!!" Jessica pulls her blonde hair in frustration.

"What are you doing psycho?" SooYoung appears behind with her innocent look and it freak out Jessica.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!" She accidentally slaps her teacher on her face that makes SooYoung stumble on her butt.

"WHAT. THE. HELL. IS. HAPPENING. TO. YOU?" SooYoung scream in pain holding her butt while she's sitting down on the floor and they caught everyone's attention.

"You scared me stupid!!!" Jessica angrily yells at the poor SooYoung still in pain.

"You're talking with yourself so I got worried if I should take you to the mental? I'm just concern." SooYoung's didn't help her when Jessica step on her stomach.

"What did you say? You think I'm a pyscho?" Jessica furrow her brows while glaring at the poor teacher on the floor.

"Your wrinkles are showing!!" SooYoung pointed at Jessica's face and the latter started to scream and got anxious on her wrinkles so she search for the mirror and thankfully she has none but SooYoung already runaway sneakily.

"Where the hell did she go?" Jessica search for SooYoung but she's faster than lightning when she escape.

------------------

"Hey ya! Ms. Hwang!" SooYoung greets her friend and colleague who went out from her last period in the morning.

"Ms. Choi." Tiffany greets back with a warm smile and halt infront of her.

"Wanna go lunch outside?" SooYoung offers politely.

"Nah, I'm having lunch with my wife." Tiffany slowly told people about her relationship with TaeYeon and gladly accepted them while others doesn't like them.

"Oh, it's fine." SooYoung said.

"I'll be going." Tiffany wave goodbye and find her wife waiting on her in the corner while glaring at SooYoung's back.

"She's just a friend, Taetae." Tiffany cooed her wife and cling into TaeYeon's arm as an apology for making her jealous again.

"I'm much handsome than her." TaeYeon remarks and it makes Tiffany laugh at her cute jealousy.

"Of course." Tiffany kisses her wife's cheek in return that makes TaeYeon's face redden and became shy.

"Let's hold hands? Shall we?" TaeYeon offers her hand when they got outside the campus and Tiffany gladly took it.

---------------

"What's your answer?" SooYoung keep on bothering Jessica whenever she spotted the blonde student and now she called her in the faculty room.

"I don't need to answer it now." Jessica kept her cold facade to scare SooYoung but the teacher won't get intimidate by her so she's thinking of plan to avoid the questions.

"Then, it's your choice." SooYoung nonchalantly said while typing on her laptop.

"So you won't tell anyone?" Jessica's hopes high when she thought SooYoung will forget about it.

"Of course, I'll post it on social media." SooYoung threatened.

"You will not do it or else it will ruin your reputation." Jessica defends hoping her teacher will take back her words.

"My face was edited so it will remain hidden from the public so your face was the only one that shows." SooYoung smirk and it makes Jessica held back her tears for threatening her that way.

"You keep messing on me." Jessica yells at her teacher since they're all alone inside the faculty room.

"You're the one who keeps messing on me Jessica Jung after you sleep with me, I never stop thinking about you so I follow you here." SooYoung leans her face closer with Jessica but the student push her away harshly.

"Pervert!!!!!" Jessica scream in anger and she continuously punching SooYoung's chest.

"AHHHHHH!!! STOP IT!!!!!" SooYoung got hurt again by the abusive woman.

"Just please go out with me for a month then I will not bother you again." SooYoung pleaded while holding Jessica's both hands to stop punching her.

"Why are you insisting me to date you?" Jessica asked with tears in her eyes.

"I want to make you fall in love with me so I want to date you." SooYoung seriously said while looking straight through Jessica's eyes so she could see her sincerity.

"I will not fall in love with you because I like someone else." Jessica avoid SooYoung's eyes and thought about TaeYeon.

"I will compete with that person so who's that someone you like?" SooYoung became competitive when she heard Jessica already have someone she likes.

"I still don't accept you to be my lover." Jessica honestly said but SooYoung keeps on pursuing her and won't let go of her hands.

"Please just give me a chance." SooYoung held back her tears when she got no response from the woman she loves.

"I'm sorry, Miss Choi." Jessica close her eyes and push SooYoung away again and these time the teacher let her go.

"I can't return your feelings." Jessica apologetically said before she quickly went outside the room leaving SooYoung in tears.

----------------

To be continued.