Handsome Wife

AUTHOR'S POV

Kim TaeYeon gained more popularity these past few days same goes with her gorgeous wife, the married couple continue hiding their relationship off from everyone. They've been playing hide and seek when they feel to see each other or worst making out inside of the female toilets or Tiffany's faculty room when everybody's out for lunch or busy with their own matters. TaeYeon's fangirl became more huge than before making her wife jealous and anger with random students cheering for her adorable wife on her P.E. class so Tiffany secretly sitting in one of the benches watching how TaeYeon was good in sports but often failed in her English class.

*KIM TAEYEON!!!!!* One of the female student at the back screams like no tomorrow and even Tiffany's eardrum fell off from her loud voice.

*PLEASE BE MINE TAEYEON AH!!!* The other random male student confessed his love when TaeYeon started to warm up for their P.E. class marathon.

"What the hell? She's only mine." Tiffany muttered under her breath watching her adorable pet wife patting someone's head probably her classmate.

*I MIGHT DIE WATCHING YOU* Some weirdo at the back again keep on confessing their love and adoration towards the oblivious Kim TaeYeon who was secretly married with their English teacher.

"Then just die b*tch." Tiffany cursed and glare at the students in the back before she spotted her wife running in the first place making a huge gap with the other student running behind her.

"Daebak! I didn't know that TaeYeon screams a sporty looking type here especially her fangirls who keeps on confessing their love for her. She's freaking handsome and hot." Tiffany said on her mind observing her wife's good attributes that makes everyone noticed her.

"She's freaking hot." Tiffany almost drool watching TaeYeon won and filled with sweat before she caught one of the female student helping her wife with a towel to dry.

"Is it the nerdy Ms. Jung?" Tiffany recognize her own student same with TaeYeon's class.

"Are they good friends?" Seeing the two interacted well that makes Tiffany's blood boil. She captures a photo of them being sweet together so she could send it to her wife later.

"That f*cking moron hitting with innocent girls you gonna take it from me you freaking flirt." Tiffany giving off a deathly glare on TaeYeon's direction but she's still oblivious with her wife's watching her for the whole P.E. session.

"Ms. Hwang?" Suddenly, Mr. Horvejkul spotted his fellow teacher watching the P.E. class and recognized his own students as well before he take a seat beside the gorgeous Tiffany Hwang.

"Hello, Mr. Horvejkul don't you have class right now?" Tiffany always tried to avoid these dickhead guy so she could avoid some misunderstanding between them besides the false rumors spreading throughout the whole campus involving him and her as well.

"I'm on a break right now." Nichkhun staring lovingly at Tiffany who awkwardly smiling at him while getting uncomfortable with his presence.

"Okay? So, I gotta go now since my break was done." Tiffany avoids his creepy gaze on her but before she knew it, Nichkhun grabs her hand so she accidentally fell into his lap and TaeYeon's eyes landed on their direction in a wrong timing.

"Oh? Is that Ms. Hwang and Mr. Horvejkul together?" Jessica spotted them and squeal in happiness seeing her two teachers looks so in love but they were wrong.

"Gotta go." TaeYeon felt her blood boil when she saw her wife's interaction with her fellow teacher whom she's jealous with.

"Hey? Wait up Taengoo!" Jessica follows her crush but TaeYeon stop her.

"Sorry but can you leave me alone?" Seeing TaeYeon's frown and tears in her eyes, Jessica felt hurt seeing TaeYeon's state so she let her crush leave alone.

"Where did TaeYeon go?" Moonbyul searching for her friend but Jessica remains silence and walked out in a different direction as well.

"What the hell are you doing Mr. Horvejkul?" Tiffany was more than surprise and felt offended by Nichkhun's bold action on her.

"I'm sorry Ms. Hwang it was just an accident I didn't mean to." Nichkhun quickly apologize and let Tiffany stood up on her heels as she secretly cursing him on her mind.

"See you later." Tiffany quickly left seeing her wife gone so she hastily taking her fast pace and search for TaeYeon.

"Where the hell did she go?" Tiffany keeps on searching until she found Jessica alone in the bench at the campus garden.

"Ms. Hwang?" Jessica also spotted her teacher walking near her.

"What are you doing here alone? You still have your P.E. class." Tiffany gently said and take a seat.

"TaeYeon was so disappointed and it hurts me unusually seeing her like that." Jessica bluntly said.

"Oh shoot! Sorry for being so straightforward Ms. Hwang." Jessica shyly said and apologized towards her teacher for being so honest.

"I really like your honesty Ms. Jung and I want to thank you for looking out for her whenever I saw you with Ms. Kim." Tiffany was glad that TaeYeon has few good friends around her.

"Thank you Ms. Hwang." Jessica blushes from embarrassment that one of her teacher complimented her.

"So, you and TaeYeon were good friends?" Tiffany asked and forget about searching for her adorable wife.

"I don't know." Jessica sighed.

"Why you don't know?" Tiffany became so curious about her shy and quiet student in class.

"Can you keep it a secret Ms. Hwang?" Tiffany became so interested and answered her student.

"Of course you can trust me."

"TaeYeon was my ultimate first love." Suddenly, Tiffany got hurt from her student's confession for her wife yet she couldn't blame Jessica because she had no idea about their romantic relationship inside the campus.

"What do you like about her?" Tiffany continue to pry on Jessica about her liking towards TaeYeon.

"She's cool and adorable." Jessica bluntly said her crush good characteristics.

*Of course.* Tiffany said to herself.

"There's too many things I like about her that I couldn't say one by one." Jessica said as she play with her fingers.

"But one thing for sure about my liking towards TaeYeon." Jessica deeply sighed and it makes Tiffany nervous.

"I like everything about her." Jessica added the hurt on Tiffany's feeling and it seems like the world stop between them.

"Oh? I gotta go Ms. Hwang. Goodbye and thank you for your time." Jessica check her watch and it's almost time for the next period so she apologetically bid goodbye on her English class teacher.

"I'm so speechless." Tiffany couldn't digest everything of what Jessica says earlier about her confession so she decided to shrugged it off and talk with her wife instead later at home.

To be continued.

A/N: Sorry for the updates delay.