Sweetest Finale

"So, you're planning to setup the two on a date?" Tiffany asked her wife who thought about making SooYoung and Jessica together.

"Why not? They're perfect with each other since me and SooYoung became friends, I want to help her out because she's always irritated at me." TaeYeon makes a brilliant idea for the two getting along with each other.

*What I'm gonna do to you? You're so adorable in my eyes?* Tiffany mesmerized with TaeYeon's charm, she's grateful it was her wife.

"Why? Is there something in my face?" TaeYeon noticed her wife was silently staring at her.

"You're such a cutie." Tiffany pinch her wife's cheek because she's too adorable.

"Can you help me with my plan?" TaeYeon asking for help from her matured wife since she knows almost everything.

"Sure." Tiffany seductively said planning something for tonight with her adorable wife.

"But before we think of something, can we make something naughty tonight?" TaeYeon blink her eyes and gulp while her wife crawling seductively on her direction.

----------------

"So, you want me to be SooYoung's prom date?" Tiffany frown from the idea but since she agreed to help her adorable wife, she needs to fulfill her task for Jessica and SooYoung.

"I already ask Jessica to be my date." TaeYeon nonchalantly said making her wife frown more.

"And she agree immediately?" Tiffany sounds so jealous because she knows Jessica has feelings towards her wife.

"Of course, it's my charm." TaeYeon wink playfully oblivious from Tiffany's jealousy.

"Keep your charm somewhere else and get your ass off here." Tiffany kick her wife's butt off from the couch they we're sitting.

"Huh?" TaeYeon was so dumb sometimes.

"I will call SooYoung for date today." Tiffany take her phone and went to their bedroom slamming the door closed.

"What just happen?" TaeYeon blink an eye and confused.

-----------------

PROM NIGHT

"Wow, Jessica I didn't knew you had a good figure underneath your uniform." Moonbyul's mouth agape when the ice princess makes an entrance at the prom making everyone else ogling over her.

"Such a lovely yellow dress." Solar noticed and complimented Jessica as well while taking Moonbyul's arm.

"Where's your date? Is it Ms. Choi?" Moonbyul asked but then her good friend arrived at the venue wearing her gorgeous woman black suit.

"What the hell! No way!" Moonbyul's eyes widen when she saw how charming TaeYeon was but she's not with her wife.

"Where's your wife?" Moonbyul asked.

"Jessica's my date tonight." TaeYeon charmingly said making Jessica swoon but her eyes wandering around looking for someone.

"Is that Ms. Hwang and Ms. Choi?" The two teachers came together while holding each other's hand like a married couple and it makes TaeYeon and Jessica jealous because everyone's ogling at them too especially Moonbyul.