After History Class

Same morning as the earlier events. When class ended I joined Harry and was later greeted by Hermione and Ron. Ron tho had ink marks on his face and looked like he had just woken up as well. There's no questioning that the mustache drawing on his face is created by Draco himself. And I confirmed it when I looked back into the classroom and saw that Draco's one eye looks to be swelling. Long story short, when Ron switched seats with me and sat next to Draco, he must've fallen asleep during class and Draco thought it would be funny to draw on his face which resulted to Draco getting a punch in the face.

It was funny but I felt really bad at the moment. I told Ron "I'm sorry you had to go through that. You really didn't have to switch seats with me, I was crying for no reason. I was overacting."

But he just laughed it off and said "Hey, it's not your fault Malfoy's an ass and like hell would I let him bother you. And I get to punch him! I should thank you for that, I guess." Ohmygod king! I love him so much. 

"You really don't feel bad?" I asked.

"Of course not. I'm not the one who's gonna get a black eye. I can wash all this off anyways," he joked.

I guess if there's anyone who needed deserved an apology, it's most definitely Draco since he just got accused for something he didn't do so I decided to apologize and explain myself later that lunch. 

I separated myself from my Slytherin buds the rest of the morning before lunch because I was nervous about having to be around Draco like I really felt like he was mad at me for what happened. I wouldn't have mustered up the courage to approach him later that day in the Great Hall if Hermione didn't push me to do it. And so I finally did. I went back to our table in the Great Hall, the others present, and then tapped Draco on his shoulder. "Can we talk?" I asked him. 

He scooted a little on the bench so that I can sit down and then he asked what about. I asked him first how his eye was and he said that Madam Pomfrey attended to it already. So I finally told him "I'm sorry, by the way, for what happened. I promise I tried to defend you but it got a little out of hand."

"It's over with. How are you feeling?" He asked me and AAAAAAAAAAAAH my heart WTF.

"Fine? What do you mean?" I asked cuz sdhsjdnsjncsj.

"Your allergies," he said.

I nodded and said "Oh, yeah I'm fine. Aren't you mad at me for what happened though?"

"Why would I be? You weren't the one who gave me this," he said pointing at his eye.

"Alright, just making sure," I said then I stood up. "Thanks for being cool with it," then walked out.

"Davee (don't wanna use my real surname so I'll just use my display name)," he called out.

"Yeah?" I asked thinking that he needed something then he gestured for me to go back to the table so I made my way back and as I did he stood up from the bench AHBSAHDKASN he's so tall hELP and I didn't know when I was supposed to stop walking because I was so nervous still and lowkey intimidated so I just kept a few feet of distance away from him and hE JUST---

I was late to class that day right? I went there with my uniform literally incomplete like I didn't have the vest or sweater on (but honestly in any reality, I'm not really the type to wear my complete uniform anyways so not that that day was any special bUT!) and I also had my necktie undone then. 

So he, reached out to me and pulled my by the tie so that he can knot it properly HELP. I swear I was having mixed emotions on the spot while he focused on my necktie. Can't think of anything other that "Help he's so close" "Why does he smell so nice" "touch my neck wtf don't be shy"

Then he finished and said "Wear your uniform properly. It's dreadful." Then he sat back down and resumed eating.