Phy's Home Life

I decided to skip talking about the remaining days of third year in Hogwarts because there was honestly nothing much to talk about. Nothing interesting or worth sharing at all. It's mostly been me just making the most of it catching up with school and making an effort on the exams. Of course there were the usual everyday banters with our favorite characters but that's mostly it.

What I wanted to talk about is my home life there. As you all know, I shifted into the DR starting at third year and since then, I was only present either in Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, and where the Weasleys live.

A little bit of a crash course in shifting, even if you come there late into the year, you supposedly already have an idea about your DR self, whether you scripted it all to detail or you just happen to know once you get there.

As for me, I have never really given any thought to my DR self as anyone out of Hogwarts so I decided not to find out for myself, instead, take an advantage of scripting and scripted my CR family into my DR.

From then on, I let my parents take me home to this peaceful village in England where I was greeted with a nice house, still a little modern but fulfilling the whole cottagecore dream. I didn't script it but I wasn't also surprised since I know I did want it to turn out that way. 

It was nice. We had our own little farm where my mom finally gets to do her dream of growing her own fruits and vegetables and we also have chickens. That part I also didn't script but still didn't surprise me since I know my mom always wanted to have her own little farm to tend to other than work and family. All our cats from my CR is also present in our DR home. It also works well that I scripted out all my CR conditions that I was actually able to freely work around the house as much as I want to. 

More about my family there, both my parents were working still so they're both out of the house often in the day but my mom mostly gets the chance to stay and work from home or go home in the afternoon. My brother who was really into travelling and going far decided to attend Ilvermorny for some reason. I think that just might be me who manifested our situation in my CR because my brother does study far from us but is still home everyday. 

It's not really much but it's already such a dream and far more preferred than our current reality. I might even say that I really am mentally and emotionally stable there WOW.

But that's all about it. If you guys have questions when it comes to DR selves, how to know about yourself, about memories, and scripting about it in general, it may come of more confusing no matter how simple it sounds so feel free to ask and I'll do my best to help!