George Weasley

"I just got an owl from mum. Luckily it wasn't a howler," Ron said one day as he met me, Harry, and Hermione in the library.

"You look upset?" Hermione asked.

"She seems to be pretty mad in the letter. Lucius Malfoy has been trying to give dad a hard time in the ministry when he couldn't get me in detention for punching Malfoy," said Ron.

"You did punch his son," said Hermione.

"But are we not going to question how the school doesn't mind it that a student punched another student?" Harry said.

"You want me to get in trouble then?" Ron scowled at Harry.

"I was just... trying to point out... of course not, Malfoy deserved it," Harry only looked away and went back to his lesson.

"I'm really sorry, Ron," I said.

"It's not your fault he was bothering you, Phy," said Ron.

"It was a misunderstanding. He wasn't bothering me that time. He did actually did an awful job trying to defend himself but he really didn't do anything," I explained.

"So what happened? Were you okay? Why were you crying?" Hermione asked.

"Allergies?"

The three of them looked at me weirdly. "Sounds unsure?" Hermione.

"Well even if I tell you it's not like you're going to believe me anyways," I said.

"Alright fine, tell me first," Hermione scooted closer.

"No, you'll tell them."

"I won't."

"Fine," I pulled Hermione and whispered "I just got overwhelmed sitting next to him that day. I may have a bit of a crush on Draco."

"She likes Malfoy," the mudblood immediately told Harry and Ron.

"Bloody hell!" Ron said in utter disgust while Harry was stunned speechless.

"Well she's a Slytherin, you can't help it that maybe Malfoy has some good traits we are not aware of," Hermione told the two.

"Yes, exactly," I followed.

"But it's still an awful choice. You know how he treats us? I can't even begin to comprehend how you'd find anything attractive in that blonde git," said Ron.

He's correct though? I can't really say anything from a Potterhead perspective because what would that sound like? Canon Draco is pretty shit. So I went with the lamest answer I could think of at the moment and said "Well there are things that I see in him that you don't!" 

"There's literally a good number of people out there better than Malfoy, you can find anybody out there more decent like-" he paused.

"Like who?" I asked immediately.

Ron was obviously lost for the right words and I immediately knew he said something he shouldn't have. Since I want that drama, I insisted he tell me who.

"Who?" I asked again.

"Nobody?"

"Nobody's better than Draco?"

"No!"

"Then LIKE WHO?"

"George? Or literally anybody else."

"Why would you mention your brother?"

"It was just an example!"

"Why not Fred then? Neville? Thomas or Finnigan?"

"No, not them! I mean-"

"Why would you say George?"

"It's because George fancies you," Hermione finally interrupted, obviously starting to get annoyed with me and Ron. She was even looking around to see if anybody's been listening despite me and Ron having that exchange by whisper shouting at each other.

"Hermione!" Ron exclaimed.

"Now would you shut up, both of you?" Hermione glared at us before going back to what she was working on.

"You heard it from her, not me," said Ron.

The only explanation I could think of as to why George had any interest in me is probably because my subconscious knows very well that other than Draco Malfoy, I've also had a long-term crush on George ever since I watched the movies. It's a little exciting but kind of concerning because even with George and Draco being my mains, I still have quite a list of Harry Potter characters that I simp for. What makes it concerning is that it has Lucius Malfoy and Bellatrix Lestrange in it so... You get it.