Dating George Weasley

Ever since our first date went well, we spent more time together afterwards. Most of the time back then, if I'm not with my housemates, I hangout with the trio, going to the library or joining Harry to their Quidditch practices. But after the date, George seemed to use my closeness with my Gryffindor buddies as an excuse to have me around him. I sort of found it unusual at first but grew used to it. Since then, it became a habit to lounge in the Gryffindor tower to hang out with our friends and of course, George. It became regular to the point where I've been sneaking out practically thrice a week and in addition to that, spending the Hogsmeade visits with George (sometimes alone, sometimes with the others.)

AND GEORGE HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT SWEET!

I can't even begin to tell you how much FUN I've been having ever since we started hanging out.

He would usually have me watch him do tricks and listen to his stories. And he always makes sure to make me talk about myself or my interests even if I don't want to. I'm not to used to really opening up to new people with a fear that they might not find it interesting or that they couldn't relate. But he always insists. He has this way of making me comfortable and reassuring me that he's all ears and that he's really interested.

So I did. I talked to him about my hobbies and even the choir audition which made him excited. He said he wanted to watch but when I told him the date and time I planned to go to Flitwick, he realized he had classes then. Which was alright since at some point in the Slytherin common rooms, word got out about my plan and my housemates wanted to watch after Charms class. 

And George Weasley in the same room as Draco Malfoy and a bunch of blood supremacists might not be a very good idea.

Other than that, he usually joins me to the library most times for when I want to study or get something done. Unfortunately, he took Divination, Muggle Studies, and Care or Magical Creatures therefore not really useful in helping me with Arithmancy or Ancient Runes. But hOW ENDEARING WAS IT TO WATCH HIM TRY TO UNDERSTAND THOSE TWO SUBJECTS. He really tries LMAO. Like library hours was more fun since then.

Sometimes when in the Great Hall, we would pass by me in the Slytherin table and hand me snacks. Please, it really keeps me wondering if it's okay to let a Weasley spend money on me. But those snacks he gives always has little doodles and notes so hOW CAN I NOT ACCEPT THEM?

That's not even the best part.

Lemme tell you how the were able to get the Marauder's map from Filch's office? Well turns out they can get in and out of any other office too.

One time I was complaining about Potions and that there's an upcoming quiz. The next thing I knew, George already has the answer key the morning before the said quiz, already slipped into my bag. It was BRILLANT.

I gotta say I thought I was already cunning enough to get through my school work with a bit of playing around but I've never actually tried stealing.

Not that it's not helpful but JUST BECAUSE WE CAN DO IT IN OUR DR DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN DO IT IN REAL LIFE SO DON'T YOU EVEN TRY.

Back to the wholesome bits of dating George, he has this habit of walking behind me with his hands on my shoulders. Like what kids do when lined up to make a human choo choo train. AND IT'S THE MOST ADORABLE THING EVER considering how tall the man is.

He also tries to walk me to literally everywhere as much as possible when he's available to do so. To class, to the library, to the dungeons. It doesn't always happen but it happens often enough that Draco learned to shut up when George is around. Either he finally learned that it doesn't do good to talk crap about George or he just grew tired.

Of course, George is always understanding. It's no secret he hates Draco but he doesn't put an effort to fight back since he understands that Draco is still my friend. That's so sweet OMG. Never in my life did I think that I could witness something like that.

Overall, I have been enjoying George's company and saying I've fallen for the guy would be a complete understatement.

BECAUSE OF HIM I ACTUALLY STARTED THINKING THAT I WANT A FUTURE IN MY DR. AAAAARRGHHHH