Three

got bored, so here's an update :)

"okay so let me get this straight

"okay so let me get this straight." chaeryeong sighed as she cleaned up the spilled ramyeon on the floor. "huening kai from txt is your partner in we got married, and he absolutely hates your guts?" she asked. nodding, yuna slumped back on the couch, "this is so unfair. i didn't even do anything." she groaned.

"well-" chaeryeong said but then stopped. "never mind." she said, letting her words die in her mouth. now curious, yuna whined and asked the older to continue. sighing in defeat, chaeryeong said, "it really do be like that sometimes."

throwing a nearby couch cushion to the older, yuna groaned, "and it really do be not helping sometimes!" she exclaimed, slumping back to the couch and burying her face in one of the cushions, muffling her scream as she kicked her legs as if she was swimming.

"i fucking hate my life." yuna continued. chaeryeong sat down beside yuna as she finished cleaning the ramyeon. placing her hand on the younger's shoulder, chaeryeong said, "it iz what it iz."

"eonni!! for fuck's sake. say something helpful for once, please?" yuna exclaimed, smacking her friend's shoulder which earned a wince from the latter. sighing, chaeryeong said, "why are you so pressed about this, yuns? you want him to like you?" chaeryeong asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"like me my ass. fuck no. it's against the rules anyway. and i am not pressed!!" yuna exclaimed in defense, emphasizing the 'not'.

▁▂▃▄▆✧▆▄▃▂▁

not pressed, sure.

"i don't get why he hates me so much." yuna mumbled to herself as she watched kai get his hair done. "what was that?" the manager asked as he heard mumbling coming from yuna. "oh, haha- nothing." yuna fake laughed, smiling nervously before looking away from the manager.

"shin, huening. we're ready for you." one of the staff members exclaimed, gesturing yuna and kai to follow him. kai gave yuna a disgusted look before stepping into camera view. and as if nothing had happened, his face expressions did a 180° turn.

scoffing at how the male is so good at acting yuna mumbled, "fake asshole." thankfully, nobody in the room heard it. or so she thought.

the shooting for the first scene is over, and the director announced a lunch break. "we'll meet back here in two hours! charge up everyone!" he exclaimed. sighing, yuna flee the scene to gran some lunch, but like a cliche drama, a hand grabbed her and prevented her from doing so.

only in this case, it isn't some romantic 'don't go' scenario. "what the fuck did you say to me?" the person exclaimed which yuna easily identified was kai. "what?" yuna asked, genuinely confused. "don't play dumb, yuna-sshi. 'fake asshole' i heard that." kai snapped.