Twenty Two

clarification becoz ive been getting lots of private messages bashing me for writing txtzy; I DO NOT SHIP THEM ROMANTICALLY TO THE POINT THAT IT FEELS UNCOMFORTABLE. the "romantic" scenes i write are never in detail, and i NEVER and WILL NEVER write smut.

i only enjoy the cute interactions between txt and itzy which fueled the start of this account. but PLEASE don't get misconceptions because everything in this account is FICTIONAL and has NOTHING to do with real life. you can consider them as characters, perhaps. the main reason i started this account in the first place is to improve my writing and have fun.

it is literally in all my book descriptions— i'm writing merely FOR FUN. i hope you understand. thank you.

"oh!" ryujin laughed

"oh!" ryujin laughed. "i'm surprised you know who i am!" she continued.

kai smiled sheepishly, "of course," he answered. "you're my girlfriend's bandmate after all!" he continued. ryujin's eyes widened at this, "w-w-wait..." she gasped, looking away before looking at kai with curious eyes, "can you repeat that?"

"of course i recognize you..?" kai repeated, confused as to why he has to do this. "no! no! the thing you said after that!" ryujin stammered, waving her hands in front of kai's face in disagreement.

"you're my girlfriend's bandmate?" he asked. ryujin nodded intently, "boyfriend??" she asked, blinking her eyes a couple times. kai tilted his head to the side in confusion as he nodded, "yeah? did she not tell you?" he asked which earned a no from ryujin.

"although i wasn't there when it happened, i heard your shoot got cancelled. does that have something to do with you two dating and why you're out here at this time?" she asked. kai nodded which earned a frown from ryujin, "i'm sorry to hear that,"

kai shook his head, dismissing the statement, "no, no. it's okay!" he laughed nervously. the atmosphere then went silent as kai was trying to figure out what to say.

his thoughts were then interrupted by ryujin who said, "let me guess," she started. "you're here because you were looking for yuna but you don't know where she is?" ryujin guessed which earned another nod from kai.

"you're quite a sharp one, ryujin-sshi.." he commented which earned a laugh from ryujin, "oh, no! you're just easy to read!" she laughed.

"now that i'm here... shall i help you?" ryujin asked which made kai perk up and nod frantically in excitement, "yes please!" he smiled widely.

ryujin laughed, "alright then! although, we had a deal to not bring anyone of the male species into our dorm unless it's our manager." she explained. "problem is, yuna is in the dorm and she hasn't gone out of her room in days. lia eonni was kicked out of the room because yuna needed some 'space'." ryujin continued.

"i will take you to our dorm, but you aren't permitted to step inside due to our deal. from there, i'll leave the rest to you." ryujin declared, "sorry i couldn't be much help." she apologized.

kai shook his head, "no! it's better than nothing! i will never forget this, ryujin-sshi! i am in your debt." he bowed in respect. ryujin nodded, "very well. come with me." she said, gesturing kai to follow her which the latter gladly did.

the walk wasn't that long and by around five minutes, they were standing outside of the itzy dormitory. "this is as far as i can take you," ryujin said as soon as they arrived at the front door.

"good luck, huening kai-sshi." she continued before patting kai's shoulder and going inside. before ryujin closed the door, however, she whispered, "yuna's room is that one." pointing up to a window that had it's blinds half drawn and the light still on.

kai nodded before bowing a 90° bow, "thank you. thank you very much!" he thanked cheerfully.

kai sighed as he looked up to yuna's bedroom, deciding that it would be nice if he got some fried chicken for her— considering the fact that ryujin said she hasn't left her room. walking to a nearby 24h fried chicken restaurant for a while, kai ordered a full box of delicious fried chicken and returned to the dorm.

the man grit his teeth as he realized that it was going to be a challenge to get yuna to come down, and he couldn't take the risk of having a paparazzi near him. that would've been.. scandalous.

after looking around to make sure the coast is clear, kai decided that it was safe to take action. the time was 1:45am, and the streets of seoul are quiet; not a single car passed by, nor a single person seen walking around.

the make idol sighed before picking up a random pebble from the pavement and throwing it towards yuna's window to catch the female's attention. cliche, yes. but that was the only way he could think of.

one pebble: no answer

two pebbles: no answer

three pebbles: no answer

four pebbles: no answer

kai sighed as he placed down the box of chicken that was now beginning to burden his arms. taking a bigger pebble this time, kai threw it upwards to the female's window, possibly creating a crack due to the pressure. of course, he didn't throw it hard enough for the glass to break for he would have to pay for property damage.

fifth pebble: thrown.

kai's lips formed a smile as a very familiar groan approached the window. yuna opened the window with an annoyed expression as she looked down at kai; hair disheveled and face as if she just woken up.

"who are you? a sasaeng fan?" she asked in midst of sleepiness. kai laughed at this, making yuna's eyes widened as she recognized that laugh all too well, "kai?! what the fuck?" she exclaimed, squinting her eyes to get a better view.

kai smiled as he opened his arms, "come down, i brought chicken!" he declared. yuna looked around nervously before closing the window and disappearing— probably to go downstairs.

after two minutes or so, the female stormed out of the dorm and stood in front of kai. still in her pajamas, yuna asked, "why and how are you here?"

kai sighed, "i just wanted to see you, that's all. your number didn't exist and i didn't know where you are. did you change your kakaotalk id, too? or did you block me?" he asked.

yuna shook her head, "they made me do it. i didn't want to do it! i had to, otherwise i'd lose my job!" she cried, burying her face into kai's chest. "i can't lose this job.." she sobbed. the male idol wrapped his arms around his girlfriend and stroked her hair, "it's going to be okay..." he reassured.

"but.. but what if they find out? this is dangerous, kai! for all we know, someone might be taking a picture of us right now! god, what are we doing?" yuna rambled, pushing kai away and wiping her tears with her sleeves.

"i checked around, already. it's going to be fine." kai assured again. yuna, however, remained unsure, "do you know how many couples this industry had broken apart before?" she asked, rather exclaimed.

"countless, i tell you!" she continued.

kai scoffed before letting out a little laugh which made yuna confused, "w-why are you laughing? do you think this is a joke!?" she yelled.

kai shook his head before taking her hands in his, "and what makes you think i'd let that happen to us?"

—end  of chapter twenty two