𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

Entering the room, San was taken aback to see almost all thirty of the boys on his side of the room making a big fuss about something. What the hell was going on? 

Wooyoung pushed through, disinterested, knowing he could intimidate them into giving him space but was confused as he heard his name being whispered throughout the room. Many of the boys scattered when Wooyoung squeezed through them and when he reached his section on the flat, he saw the three boys sitting on it, reading his booklet, surrounded by more nosy boys.

 They all stood and said crude things about him, unknowing of his presence.

San watched Wooyoung disappear, forcing his way through the crowd, and grabbed the arm of a random boy that had hurried away after seeing Wooyoung.

"What's going on here? Is someone fighting?" San tried to get a read on the situation.

"Not yet...," the boy muttered making San raise his eyebrows, waiting for the boy to elaborate since that response didn't sound anything less than alarming.

"They're reading that guy's booklet and it's freaky. People are saying he murdered his family."

Wooyoung snatched the booklet out of Yeonjun's hands, making the boys look up, noticing him for the first time. Wooyoung threw the booklet hard against the flat and the loud smack of it slapping down made the room go quiet.

"Wanna die?" Wooyoung's voice was low and menacing. If they really thought he was a killer then maybe that wouldn't be so bad. That would get them to clear even faster.

"What a disgusting piece of trash." Soobin jumped down off of the flat and looked Wooyoung up and down with an anxious Taehyun, crouched down on the flat next to Yeonjun, looking back and forth between the two shooting deadly glares at each other, ready to fight any minute.

Wooyoung taunted the boy who tried to act all big and bad. "Take care of me then. If you can, that is."

That was all it took for Soobin. Being talked down to pissed him off more than anything else. He wouldn't make his family proud by getting shown up by a murderer, so he didn't hesitate. Soobin came at Wooyoung and threw a fist that Wooyoung caught naturally. He gripped the smaller fist in his hand and squeezed relentlessly, sending moans of pain out of Soobin's mouth, before sending him towards the floor with a powerful shove.

The surrounding boys winced as they watched Soobin hit with a thud, almost able to feel his pain, and San, hearing their reaction, made it speedily up to the front in time to see Soobin on the ground with Wooyoung standing above him looking smug. 

Yeonjun stood up, having had enough of the mess unfolding, and ran at Wooyoung, grabbing him by the waist and taking him down to the floor.

San enjoyed seeing Wooyoung get what was coming to him so decided not to interrupt just yet.

Wooyoung smiled sinisterly as he hit the floor, his patience deteriorating at lightning speed. Yeonjun pushed himself off of Wooyoung, standing back up, and kicked his foot towards Wooyoung's stomach but Wooyoung caught his foot with both hands and flipped him backwards off-balance, smoothly heisting his own body off the ground so he followed Yeonjun on his way down. Wooyoung straddled him and landed a swift punch to his mouth before he even had time to recover from the fall.

Wooyoung began to stand up, expecting them both to give up, but Soobin made a second attempt, coming at him. There was no difference the second time. Wooyoung caught him, holding him by the collar of his uniform before shoving him away. 

Since they wanted to play this way he wanted to show everyone what would happen if they tried to mess with him again, show them they messed with the wrong person.