𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

"San!" Yunho jogged over with his tray, almost tripping over a higher-ranking soldier's shoe and saluting quickly before he got a smack to the head, the soldier telling him to watch himself. Yunho quickly walked the rest of the way to the table where San and his team sat, squeezing himself in next to San.

"That was a close one." Yunho smiled goofily at San and then at Hongjoong who had been on the other side of San before he squeezed in, taking a second look at San since he'd heard there was a fight between him and the kid he didn't care too much for, but he couldn't really get a good look.

"Guys this is Yunho." San gave a half-hearted introduction, too busy loading rice into his already full mouth, ignoring the pain that he was becoming used to, trying to fill every crack, especially since he was one that never got completely full anyway.

Gathering a clump of meat and some kimchi with his chopsticks, Yunho transferred them to San's tray where they quickly disappeared and San laid his head on the other's shoulder in a half hug to show his thanks.

The other boys on his team had also been slipping him some of their food, caring for their friend and team leader.

"Hwa how come you're so stingy with your food?" San shook his chopsticks at his friend sitting across from him. "Everyone else shared with me except for you."

Seonghwa hit San's chopsticks away with his own. "I scrub your back in the shower every day you needy bitch. Let me enjoy my food." Seonghwa took a bite and chuckled to himself, mouth stuffed full, while San shared in his laughter, shoving more food in Hwa's mouth with his own chopsticks.

"Fine, fine, eat a lot then."

"So fucking loud..," Wooyoung mumbled under his breath, back from his ten-minute shower and sitting a few seats down from Seonghwa. He stood up while still complaining under his breath and made his way over, plopping himself down on the other side of San. He then began eating from his so-called enemy's tray, his chopsticks going from the tray to his mouth comfortably as if it were his own. Nobody was sharing with him so he took care of himself at San's expense, preparing for some type of pushback but San only paused for a brief second, noticing the new pair of chopsticks stealing from his tray, before he pushed the food he wanted into a pile on one side of his tray for himself, leaving a decent amount for Wooyoung to pick through.

Watching the mysterious scene unfold, the other boys exchanged glances, Yeosang being the first to comment. "What went down yesterday anyway?"

"You both looked fucking gory...I mean, you still kinda do, just less bloody. Who won?" Yeonjun piped up and leaned towards San with his hand up blocking his mouth as if it would stop Wooyoung from hearing.

"Why are your lips so busted?" Yeosang cut back in, encouraging Hongjoong to take a glance at both San's and Wooyoung's lips that were still slightly swollen with cuts from the punches they took.

San slid his tongue across the swollen part of his lip, feeling it hadn't gone down a whole lot more from when he had last looked in the mirror. They probably could've looked better had it not been for Taehyung.

"Looks like you really aimed to knock his teeth out," Yunho winked at San like a proud father, having heard the story already since it was a hot topic being spread around the training camp.

San semi-knew that news would travel but seeing Yunho already knew about it, he knew his brother would have also learned about his not so respectable acts and would probably get every little detail before harshly scolding him. The only thing he could do now was try to convince Kai not to pass it along to their parents.

"Yeah, why the lips, what kind of frustration are you guys trying to get out?" Seonghwa tried to keep a straight face but snorted, almost spraying soup from his mouth, Wooyoung shooting him a warning glare.