Chapter 9: Finish him

"You are two really stubborn wolves." Simba growled.

"Stubborn as a mule, huh?" Theo let out an evil smile.

"C'mon, Jack, let's finish him." Stef growled.

"I told you I don't like that nickname, plus Kion wanted to do the real dirty work." Theo rolled his eyes.

"We can still have alot of fun while we wait for him." Stef said.

"Or not, because here he comes." Theo said and looked back.

"Good, you saved him to me." Kion smiled.

At this point the whole Pridelands had come, or the survivors in other words. Everyone was gathered in a circle because everyone wanted to see where things were going. Now it was just one fight going on and that was Kion vs Simba.

"Wait, where is Kiara?" Nala asked.

"I'm afraid Kiara have completed her journey in the circle of life." Kion scoffed.

"Wait... You didn't..." Simba growled.

"Yes, I did indeed kill her." Kion smiled proudly.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!!" Simba roared and started attacking Kion.

It was a long fight, but at last, Simba got Kion on the ground and took a stranglehold.

Fuli watched terrified as Kion struggled to breathe. Simba gave Kion a dead look.

"You... *cough* Think I'm... afraid of dying?" Kion growled. 

"You should be, you'll end up in hell." Simba almost whispered into his ears.

"You know what's funny?" Kion smiled.

"What?"

"I'm the one grounded, struggling to breathe, but I'm not the one going down today." In the same second three wolves jumped onto Simba, wich forced him to let Kion go. 

More wolves came to finish Simba but they got stopped by Kion.

"Wait. We have caused more than enough damage, let them suffer a bit, then we'll be back." He said.

"But Kion, the whole reason we attacked was to kill the royal family." Sergey said.

"I know, and they will only get weaker from now on, Kiara is out of the way, and more than half of The Pridelands as well, they can suffer a couple of days, don't you think?" Kion smiled crookedly.

"But I'm the leader of the pack, and I say we keep attacking." Sergey said.

"Are you stupid for real? We're exhausted, we need rest." Oscar said.

"If they are so weak we should be able to take them down." Sergey rolled his eyes.

"Awww, you're no fun." Kion complained. It was clear he wanted to see his family suffer.

"No matter if it's fun or not, the royal family needs to go, so, Kion, you wanna finish what you started?"

"If I have to, it would have been funnier to let them live at least a couple of days but I guess this works to."

He walked up to Simba who still lied down after the wolves attacked him.

"I would like to say this isn't personal, but it is." Kion said and took a stranglehold, Nala wanted to help her husband but got stopped by Theo and Stefanie.

About two minutes later Simba had fallen unconcious. But in that second Kion got tackled away from his dad by... a lion he had never seen before.

"Really? Bruh." Kion got annoyed now.

"Who are you?" The brown lion asked.

"Who the fuck are you to begin with?" Kion growled.

"I'm Rani, leader of The Night Pride, and you need to stay the fuck out of The Pridelands."

"You need to stay the fuck out of other's conflicts." Kion gave her a dead eye.

"What's stopping me?" Rani asked with a superior gaze.

"You'll see in a second." Kion said as he saw how two wolves was about to sneak up on Rani.

But before they could attack they got pinned by two other lions. Theo and Stef was still keeping Nala busy and the rest of the wolves was outnumbered compared to The Pridelanders and The Night Pride.

"Sergey, should we leave now and recover a little bit before we continue?" Oscar asked.

"I want to see where this is going."

"Oh my god, the only thing this is leading to is that Kion will die, nothing else." Oscar rolled his eyes.

"Fine, let's go."

Rani let off Kion and they started to head back, but Kion got stopped by Fuli, the wolves was about to attack her but Kion gave them a look that said If you touch her, you're dead. 

"Kion, I can't say I'm proud of you killing your sister, it was... fucking awful of you, but at the same time... I understand." Fuli said with a serious look in her eyes.

"No, Fuli, this is a perspective of life that you will never understand, and I want to keep it that way, cya again soon." Kion said and continued.

Fuli watched as they left The Pridelands. She was wondering if she was going to stay in The Pridelands, Bunga knew that she had known about Kion, was he going to snitch? She was only wondering what was best for her right now, she didn't want to be selfish, but she could only think about herself for the moment. 

"Kion, why the hell did you let that bitch live?" Theo growled.

"That "bitch" is my friend, and you better start showing a little respect." Kion responded.

"Why's that?" Theo scoffed.

"Because otherwise we will have a dead wolf here in a couple of minutes." Kion growled and grounded him.

"Ok, ok, fine." 

Theo got up and gave Kion a dead eye. But Kion didn't even care, he had better things to worry about, like that Night Pride.

At the same time Nala took care of Simba.

"How bad does it hurt?" She asked with the kindest tone.

"It hurts even more to know that Kion's not dead." Simba growled.

"I know, he's a real pain in the ass." 

"He killed my daughter, that motherfucker is gonna pay, he's gonna fucking pay."