Chapter 13

Kabrina

"Brina, I am so nervous about today

"Brina, I am so nervous about today." Lani vented to me while we were on FaceTime.

"Why? What could possibly go wrong?" I asked.

"Hm, let's see. I don't know. My crazy ass parents are meeting my crazy ass boyfriend. A lot could go wrong with that."

I thought about it and started laughing,
"Yeahhhh, you have a point. All three of them have no filters."

"Exactly so pray for me tonight."

"I got you sis."

"Sooooo, what's going on with you and Bully?"

"Look at you, all in my business."

"Um, you are my business so go ahead and tell me."

"He is...perfect. These few months we've been doing nothing but enjoying each other's company getting to know each other more and more." I started to smile while thinking about him.

Lani smiled, "Awwwwww! I really love this for you. You deserve to be happy with somebody who treats you how you're supposed to be treated."

"He literally supports and invests in everything I do and he's always on top of his shit."

"We got us some boss men, period!"

"And I love it here."

"Girl, you and me both! Now, how is everything coming along with your personal training stuff?"

"Everything is going great actually. I'm about to come out with my own waist trainers and I'm getting the opportunity to record my own fitness videos."

"Yes best friend! I'm so proud of you! You've always made sure your body looked good so I knew you was gonna go somewhere with this fitness shit. I can't wait to see what other opportunities are in store for you!"

I pouted, "Awww don't make me cry bitch! You know I wouldn't be able to do this without you pushing me the way that you do and I love you for that."

"I love you too! You know I'm your number one fan."

"And that's vice versa." Bully's name popped up on my phone indicating that he was FaceTiming me. "Oop. Gotta go best friend, my boo calling me."

"Byeeee, talk to you later!"

I answered the call and waited for it to connect and Bully popped up with his face all in the camera and I couldn't help but to laugh, "Boy, why is your face all in the camera."

"I was checking a message but don't act like you don't love this sexy ass face."

"Whateverrrrr."

He sat his phone back so I could fully see him and I noticed he was in a car, "What was yo fine ass doing."

"I was talking to Lani before you called."