Chapter 1

Dave

"You deserve it cause you perfect! You make every moment worth it!" the crowd yelled out the words to my single "Perfect"

Right now I'm performin' at my last show in Chicago for my Paranoia Tour and I feel grateful. My fans show so much fuckin' love and seein' all of 'em rap all my lyrics word from word blows my mind. The women, especially, always go crazy for me and never fails to amaze me everyday.

"I'm flyin' down Collins, I'm shirtless. Just thinkin' how you might've curved it." I rapped along with 'em as I stepped down off the stage to get closer.

In the midst of me rappin', I felt my jacket bein' tugged on. Usually ion mind that shit because I know they just trynna cope a feel but, this jacket kinda hold a meanin' to me.

"Yo, stop the music real quick." I said into the mic and my DJ instantly stopped the song.

All you could hear is the ladies screamin' and other people asking what happened to the music.

"I need y'all to listen to me iight."

I heard a lot of "We listening daddy!" and "Speak yo mind baby!" and i couldn't help but to chuckle at that shit.

"I know y'all fucks with a nigga heavy and shit but y'all can't be trynna tear my clothes off. Not only is the shit expensive, it's hella valuable to me. I'm tryin' to show as much love as I can to everybody so please just be respectful."

"We got you baby!"

"I hear you!"

"We understand daddy!"

"I wanna have your kids!"

"I love you!"

I shook my head while laughin', "I love y'all too. DJ bring that track back, lemme see how many of y'all really know this shit."

The song started over and I continued to vibe out with my fans for the rest of the show.

_____

After the show, I went ahead and had a quick lil smoke session with my niggas Shooter and Bully before I had to do this meet & greet.

"Nigga yo ass be high as shit meetin' yo fans." My day one homie, Shooter, joked.

I laughed as I picked up my vibratin' phone, "Fuck up nigga, they never complain."

"Shit he ain't lyin. Them females still be all over him regardless." Bully said.

I just shook my head while I looked at my phone and saw that I had a DM from a shorty I've been buying merch from. I fucks with her hustle so I'm always buying from her whenever she get some new shit.

lani.marie: you still plan on picking up your orders in the morning right?

daveeast: U Busy Right Now?