Chapter 5

Dave

"Damn he beat that nigga ass!"

"He definitely looks like a woman beater"

"That's how I want him to beat this pussy up"

"I know he ain't almost kill this nigga over a bitch"

"This was some dumb shit to do"

"Mfs bout to be at his head now"

"This y'all mans???"

I read all of the comments that were under theshaderoom's post of the video of me from a few days ago. I wasn't even gonna fuck wit' social media cause i knew my shit was blowin' up but, temptation got the best of me. I'm not surprised that this video got out since a lot of people had recognized me. As I watched the video over and over, I couldn't help but to feel like that wasn't me who did that. I really thought I had shit under control. My temper could get bad sometimes but I'm usually able to hold shit in and not let it get the best of me. It was like an outer body experience and it not only shocked everybody who was around but it shocked myself as well. I didn't want people to look at me as this dangerous and violent person because that's not me. But, at the same time, people will now know not to fuck wit' me.

I could care less about all the negative comments I was gettin' cause at the end of the day, shit happens. People act like they never seen somebody get they ass beat before. The nigga got what he deserved in my opinion.

I literally got phone calls from everybody trynna ask me what happened or if I'm good but I wasn't in the mood to talk. I really ain't have time for all the questions and shit so I felt like it was best for me avoid it the best way I could. In all honesty, I needed this time to myself so that I could sit and recollect my thoughts.

Just as I was about to put my phone on do not disturb and lock it, a DM came in from somebody who I was actually willin' to talk to.

lani.marie: i see all of the back lash that you're getting and i know that those comments are probably fucking your head up but i want you to know that i'm here if you need somebody. you're a good person 💙 don't let those comments convince you otherwise.

I felt a lil better after readin' that message. She didn't have to even hit me up and check on me but she did and that just shows me how big of a heart she has. I definitely didn't want to leave her on seen so I thought long and hard about what I wanted to respond.

daveeast: I Appreciate U For Checking On Me Ma. I Can't Even Lie, Hearing From You Just Made My Day A Lot Better. Can I Come Thru? My Head Is Nowhere Near Straight And I Could Use A Good Vibe Right Now.

I pressed send and she opened the message instantly. She kept me on seen for about 10 minutes and I assumed that her answer was a no so I exited out of my DM's and closed the Instagram app and sat my phone down.