Chapter 11

Autumn

"Bitches go see they man in New York and forget to call they sister I see

"Bitches go see they man in New York and forget to call they sister I see." I said while the FaceTime call with Lei'lani connected.

She rose her phone up and put her face in the camera, "Girl, don't even do that. My man be wanting all my attention."

"Y'all been over there making babies."

She smirked, "Grown folks business baby."

I rolled my eyes while laying back on the couch, "Mhm, you lucky I'm happy you got somebody who makes you happy finally."

She genuinely smiled, "Awww, thanks Auttie. This is definitely something different but I like where it's going."

"Just let bro-in-law know I don't play about you. Let him make one wrong move and ima turn into YNW Melly."

Lani laughed, "That's right, I know you got me bae. You must miss me."

"Yes, I do. I've been over here keeping our parents company but they act like they don't want me here."

"We don't!" My daddy yelled.

"Well you shouldn't have laid down with my mama and made me!" I yelled back.

"You right! But that thang was too good to pull out! Now we stuck with you and yo spoiled ass sister!"

"Oop, no he didn't." Lani said.

"His bald headed ass get on my nerves." I mumbled.

"You know that man crazy. Anyways, I'll be back tomorrow night so don't worry."

"I'll be waiting cause Kabrina be acting boring sometimes."

"I'ma tell her what you said."

"Tell her. Maybe she'll start being fun then instead of being a cake with Bully ass."

Lani eyed me and sat up, "And where yo man at?"

I smacked my lips and picked at my nails, "What man?"

"You better stop playing with Shooter. You know his ass crazy. Hell, the both of y'all are."

I shrugged my shoulders, "He be having me fucked up sometimes so his ass is on the block list where he belongs."

"That won't last long."

I waved her off, "You think you know something."

"Forreal Auttie, don't give him a hard time cause I know you and I know he really likes your stubborn ass."

I sighed, "Okay mama Lani, anything else?"

"Nope. But best believe we gon talk when I get back home."

"Yeah, not looking forward to it. Shouldn't you be somewhere slobbin on yo man's knob instead of trynna lecture me." I said, changing the subject.

"Mind your b-" Her phone got snatched out of her hand and Dave's face came into the screen, "Nigga give me my phone!"